💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks + her Social Media posts

Jase

Featured Posts

teenagechrist

I still don't understand why the **** she still has a Twitter account. Report that mess. 

I can't listen to her anymore, her music is good, but not that good to handle all this bull****.  :bye:

feeling so hot tamale

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

OH PLEASE CAN THIS BITCH DISSAPEAR ALREADY?! Im sorry but im soooo sick of this b---h and how rude she is to EVERYONE. How can someone be so full of hate?! AND PLEASE if she was white, she would soooo be part of the KKK

NewYorkCity

I have seen twitter accounts suspended for less than what she does.

What we should do is stop paying attention to this irrelevant who.

The Child

Ok so if we go by what she said, we should start by burning her on a cross. :trollga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

manicholic

she really seems to be angrier than usual these days 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Jenniferella

Does she think anyone is taking her seriously ? That's my main question coming from all of this

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Bad Monster Kid

And what little was left of her career is officially cancelled. I would hate for the media to give her attention in this but people need to know she said this. 

SychosSoChic

I just KNEW there was gonna be a tragic Azealia thread when I logged on :omfgaga: 

tumblr_mwslq8OtPZ1qh59n0o2_250_zpsf31b65

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

monketsharona

I think we should ignore her... I mean that girl is literally a nobody.. She's irrelevant and she'll be forever. She's just seeking for attention. Don't give it to her :yes:

Kulture Kiari

Does she think anyone is taking her seriously ? That's my main question coming from all of this

thing is, people are and are agreeing with her as well. :smh: 

The Child

tumblr_inline_n2yoxz8Y8x1rrxvck.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bellatrix

Why do we need to post every damn tweet from her? It's better to ignore her. She lives to provoke and if you stop reposting her sh*t she won't get the attention she loves.

• Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived