Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks + her Social Media posts

Jase

Featured Posts

I can't at the people who are upset that they can't hate on Azealia across many different threads.

If she's really the terrible person you like to believe, you would think this was a plus as you don't have see the mess across the forum. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TiphEret

I just checked her twitter and I can't tell is it mental illness or she's just really mean person. 

She's insulting everyone, even some guy who likes her music but tried to advise her. It's pathetic. 

I personally think she is unstable. Maybe she has some tamper anyways but she reminds me of a girl I knew that went "crazy" literally because she had a mental breakdown and she lost all her friends because if you didn't do exactly as she told then she thought you were a traitor or something and become really aggressive, she was delusional thinking that Mark Zuckerberg was spying on her through facebook and all... she got hospitalized thanks god! But to be back on topic the way AB reacts to people who aren't necessarily insulting her seems that she is having mental unstability.. I hope she gets help to be honest because I like her music and I used to think she had a "cool" attitude but not recently, I really dislike the homophobia coming from her disregarding her possible illness it's unacceptable anyways...

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

DrewStevens

I dislike her but I think a thread like this is necessary. No other artist is as consistent in the messiness department as her so this is no special treatment.

Paper Gangsta

Let's stop with the moaning, this thread really isn't a big deal, my god. :smh: 

It has a purpose because we don't want 53,482 different threads posted about Azealia's social media ramblings, so as stated in the OP, it's to keep everything contained. :)

Only people who I saw complaining about separate threads is her remaning fans who want to cover her actions up by hiding it from people, cause even they are unable to justify her actions

Only people who I saw complaining about separate threads is her remaning fans who want to cover her actions up by hiding it from people, cause even they are unable to justify her actions

Well a pinned thread isn't going to "hide" her actions from people :rip:

But tell me, why are you so bothered. I'm honestly baffled. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Jenniferella

The acception is only being made because of the cult following Azealia has here. 

I kind of agree with this, but I also think she's the ONLY one in the GGD sphere to make such statements on a social platform and that's the reason why people talk so much about her. Threads will be made anyway so why not creating only one place where you can find her tweets ? People will eventually get bored of it and move on 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived