Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks + her Social Media posts

Jase

Featured Posts

She will be invited to multiple Pride events this year. :air:

Yaaaas and they will get their lives, hunty 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Yaaaas and they will get their lives, hunty 

Shes going to get blacklisted and imma kiii :omfgaga:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

And the mods who made it. 

Because the three stans wouldn't stop b---hing about it

who will love me when the night is over

*Pretty AB spends over a year discussing race issues, whilst talking to and supporting her LGBT fans*
"Omg will she shut up? Like... I know I'm white but things aren't even that bad? Everyone is like colour blind now, there isn't a problem. She's just jealous that a white woman can get credit too? She's so sad and pressed like get over it. Also, all this bussy boy stuff? So gross... ew, talk about stereotypes. I hope she dies."

*Pretty AB drops a few slurs*
"Racism is very well alive. Azealia has done nothing but be racist to everyone. I can't believe what a racist she is. She is the biggest homophobe I know, she has done nothing for the community. I don't understand how anyone can support this trash. I hope she dies."

Things have changed soooo much

LNpycCR.gif

SissyFromSpace

*Pretty AB spends over a year discussing race issues, whilst talking to and supporting her LGBT fans*
"Omg will she shut up? Like... I know I'm white but things aren't even that bad? Everyone is like colour blind now, there isn't a problem. She's just jealous that a white woman can get credit too? She's so sad and pressed like get over it. Also, all this bussy boy stuff? So gross... ew, talk about stereotypes. I hope she dies."

"Racism is very well alive. Azealia has done nothing but be racist to everyone. I can't believe what a racist she is. She is the biggest homophobe I know, she has done nothing for the community. I don't understand how anyone can support this trash. I hope she dies."

LNpycCR.gif

and prior to finding out a few gays enjoy her "music" she was tweeted homophobic **** :lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

and prior to finding out a few gays enjoy her "music" she was tweeted homophobic **** :lmao:

Once again, Lance, glass houses.

LNpycCR.gif

GloZell Green

What did she even do to become famous though? just twitter beef with everyone?:duck:

Her music is pretty catchy too, but she did get lots of attention from rants. Hey, at least she didn't follow Kim and Kylie's steps to "fame" :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PartySick

Welcome to the GayGayGay fellow clan members :awkney:

In all honesty, can someone get her some help please? Acting like this can't just be the result of a bad attitude. There has to be something wrong with her...

💚

LNpycCR.gif

I wasn't in favor of her since her anti-semitic tweets. But I do enjoy her music and agree with the white privilege stuff

• Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived