other

Azealia Banks + her Social Media posts

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Die

I'm gay so I am not allowed to be offended by f*****t, but if I called her a n****r I would be castrated.

K.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

SissyFromSpace

AP and already moved to the dedicated thread

LNpycCR.gif

:lmao:

you guys will continue to stan for this imbecile :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

the irony that there's one word we could say to her and her whole community would become weaklings too.

But a gay man is worth less than a black person right? But to be fair the majority of the black community i've seen on social media literally think gay men are disgusting and call us **** but as soon as it becomes mutual they're in uproar.

You like Iggy... That glass house won't hold up if you carry on for long, Lance.

LNpycCR.gif

GloZell Green

:lmao:

Apparently there's a thread where you discuss all of the rants, all of the mini ones were locked :crossed:

Anyways I just can't take her seriously anymore. She's racist to her own kind and is basically dissing her only fans :rip:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

So she generalized and said that if she drops the F*ggot bomb, the whole LGBTQIA+ community will be moved & up in arms, but as an individual who is part of the community, i am personally not moved by the word. Vise versa, if someone famous dropped the N bomb, you better believe everyone will be up in arms also, except for Azealia, which is why it's ignorant to generalize.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

SissyFromSpace

You like Iggy... That glass house won't hold up if you carry on for long, Lance.

LNpycCR.gif

Less problematic than this "pretty" AB :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

She will be invited to multiple Pride events this year. :air:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

• Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived