Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Countess retouched (now with eyebrows!)

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I loved this picture ever since I first saw it, but I was really curious to see what it would look like if the make-up hadn't been smeared all around Gaga's mouth. So I opened up Photoshop, did a lil' magic, and voilà!

vO4Ss7X.jpg

VOyRvaw.gif

It is by no means perfect, mainly because it was hard to find the best possible outline where her "real lips" would start. The fact that she was wearing such a bold color didn't make that much easier :sweat:.  Also, a lot of the natural shadows on her cheek/jaw had been masked by the make-up, so I had to add a few small touches by hand. 

And while I was at it I also changed the lipcolor to something more natural, for all y'all red lip haters out there :usrs:

t2B5sfS.jpg

I hope you guys like them!

Edit: As per "request" by lego, here's one with eyebrows :hor:

AQPMDxi.jpg

Head Empty

What about bleached eyebrows haters? :usrs: 

I thought about it, but I did all of this with my trackpad and I didn't have the energy to grab+plug in my pen tablet (which is literally 3ft away from me) to draw in all those little hairs :emma:

Interlude

Really clean edit, good job! :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

PinkJelly

The bottom one without the red remind me of Mileys lips actually, a little fuller on the top than they should be but interesting never the less!

It is basically a whole new person with brown eyebrows :rip: I personally like both.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived