💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP wasn't revolutionary or risky

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

If you think enough about anything it can become highly intellectual :reductive2: it honestly just sounds like you're trying to devalue anyone's negative opinion about the album by claiming they are too stupid to comprehend it. And Jesus, martyr? omg please stop :toofunny:

WRITE WHAT YA WANT SAY WHATCHA WANT

tumblr_magm9nzx061roc0uso1_500.gif

"I thought i was destroyed inside im just ready to fight" ARTPOP

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

In the long run discussions like this are what take out the fun of being part of this fanbase for me and it makes me loathe any Gaga album that isn't ARTPOP or Cheek To Cheek even more because people are so wildly persistent and condescending about how much better their favorite albums are. :noparty:

I'm sorry you feel that way but you shouldn't let what others feel put you down. We all have different opinions and that's ok. 

Also, opinions change. A year ago I wouldn't have made this thread. 

giphy.gif

you must care to a degree as u chose to seek out the link to that gif and post it in this thread. otherwise you would've just not posted. that option is very much real for you

PMKKARDASHiAN

I am hoping that one day you will all see the light that is Born This Way because I truly pity you right now 9Bsnhwg.gif

why pity me when I have TFM? 

I took btw for what it was, a hyped album, praised to the heavens, that holds no value to me. If it touched you and changed your life then cool. I personally look at it as the album that knocked gaga off her pedistal, which is why it'll forever be tainted in my opinion. 

but we're off topic now. 

you must care to a degree as u chose to seek out the link to that gif and post it in this thread. otherwise you would've just not posted. that option is very much real for you

Lol excuse me for making a f***ing joke

Morphine Prince

I must add: The concept of ARTPOP is one of her best though. I wish she could have expanded on it. We all know the ARTPOP era was sabotaged by mismanagement... 

SCREAMING :lmao:

Goodbye :lmao: 

-Government hooker

-Americano

-bad kids

- electric chapel 

- highway unicorn 

- Amen fashion 

- Judas 

- Bloody Mary 

- HML

- the queen

- FOHL

All made me want puke when I first heard the album I was extremely disappointed, but by time most of them grew on me. 

If you think enough about anything it can become highly intellectual :reductive2: it honestly just sounds like you're trying to devalue anyone's negative opinion about the album by claiming they are too stupid to comprehend it. And Jesus, martyr? omg please stop :toofunny:

:lmao:

I agree. Monsters do the most. I'm listening to Donatella right now and I'm trying to wonder if I want to be on the "intellectual" level that you obviously need to be in order to understand how "beautiful" it is.

Can you all please stop ****ing kidding yourselves?

Ferrer Zorola

Well, this is GAGA daily... kinda hard to not discuss 25% of her career... 

people here don't think twice when it comes to post "AP!" and yes this has been said too many times now
and my point is, for such a "simple" album, it has your head thinking about it two years after it's release 

LIFE IS GOOD

Morphine Prince

-Government hooker

-Americano

-bad kids

- electric chapel 

- highway unicorn 

- Amen fashion 

- Judas 

- Bloody Mary 

- HML

- the queen

- FOHL

All made me want puke when I first heard the album I was extremely disappointed, but by time most of them grew on me. 

tumblr_inline_myfwj4lvVG1r79k32.gif

Alien Tulip

I am hoping that one day you will all see the light that is Born This Way because I truly pity you right now 9Bsnhwg.gif

Ehhh I love half of born this way but the other half are watered down. I prefer The Fame and The Fame Monster but that doesn't mean I don't like born this way and ARTPOP too. I like all Gaga albums but her first two releases are still my favorite. Maybe her next release will be my favorite :shrug: 

Bleachella

-Government hooker

-Americano

-bad kids

- electric chapel 

- highway unicorn 

- Amen fashion 

- Judas 

- Bloody Mary 

- HML

- the queen

- FOHL

:saladga:
We
're getting off topic now anyways :rofl:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived