Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia being Racist to Black+Latino fan

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

jwQjxvO.png

Is she really using Madonna? Madonna called her son "n/gga". :awkney:

madonna isn't excused from using the F word either just because it was considered the norm to call gay men this back then, this alone should make the gays stay away from her as a "gay icon". 

She's a good performer and makes some ok pop songs but she seemed to only support gay men because it was against the norm and most of her reputation relies on controversy but she seemed to have some hidden homophobia tbh. I watched the documentary and she seemed to look down her nose at her gay employees tbh

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible terrible person. I really am hoping that everyone will drop her now, after all that she has recently been spewing. Such a hateful human being.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Terrible terrible person. I really am hoping that everyone will drop her now, after all that she has recently been spewing. Such a hateful human being.

Nope, I still love her :sara: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SadWhiteReggae

So by your logic everyone should forgive Hitler because he did good things too. Of course not. 

"Offense is a state of unproductive thinking" What a dumb thing to say. Are feelings "unproductive thinking"? 

There's nothing to understand here. She is ignorant and a hypocrite, and in a month she is probably going to be crying and acting the victim on a random radio show.

"Offense is a state of unproductive thinking" in such situations, I mean, of course, dummy.

I woudn't act like her because I don't have her life, but it's not impossible for me to absolutely get her and absolutely get you and even agree with you? but do you think all sensible people outside of the drama hungry part of the internet will understand you?

also, you know nothing about history and politics and economics if you think you nailed it there with the hitler part. that's what I'm talkin' about.

I think I called you a dummy there. wonder how deep I wanted to cut you. I must've been vicious. come to your senses. man-up, without thinking about how it's a stupid thing to say and might be of homophobic nature. have fun is my best advice. don't settle with the basics. or do exactly that. most everything in our culture makes this place called Earth basically a kitch ol' pub with resentful strippers, drama queens and all sorts of swine, some nerds in the corners, and some baad jokes carved on the wood ever since the day the pub opened, I am so very unsure what I am doing, too.

none of this means any because you really know she's not any less sane than you are and don't really think that prevents her from trying to be a positive force and vocal as an artist and maybe express her opinion on the fact 'people's reaction to most any of her sharper sayings and doings is a shame fest autosuggestion. or simply an artist that makes a punky statement about society. think of her as a comedian if you will. a caricature. what does she sing in her songs, again? "I think we should all just calm down" 

you are all so deep into it...

Her insults are soooo cheap. She's taking it back to elementary school. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

She's young, mentally ill, famous and has a bad group around her... it's a recipe for a disaster.

I'm not going to drop the great work she produces because sh*t hits the fan now and again.

She's young, mentally ill, famous and has a bad group around her... it's a recipe for a disaster.

I'm not going to drop the great work she produces because sh*t hits the fan now and again.

The worst thing to do for someone young and this ill and full of hatred is to make excuses for them. She needs someone to help her to become a more reasonable person or to at least, keep her feelings about other types of people to herself.

The worst thing to do for someone young and this ill and full of hatred is to make excuses for them. She needs someone to help her to become a more reasonable person or to at least, keep her feelings about other types of people to herself.

How can you acknowledge she's ill and then say it's not an excuse? Not a single person who really is a fan of her agrees with her outbursts because everyone knows she needs help.

I mean what do you want me to say? I'm sorry that I don't think it's right you're all coming for someone who's mentally ill?

You're all just proving her right at the end of the day. She said the gay media isn't there for her, she has a slip of the tongue and you're all demanding her blood? It's sad, because none of you are better than the thing's you all accuse of her.

How can you acknowledge she's ill and then say it's not an excuse? Not a single person who really is a fan of her agrees with her outbursts because everyone knows she needs help.

I mean what do you want me to say? I'm sorry that I don't think it's right you're all coming for someone who's mentally ill?

You're all just proving her right at the end of the day. She said the gay media isn't there for her, she has a slip of the tongue and you're all demanding her blood? It's sad, because none of you are better than the thing's you all accuse of her.

I do not acknowledge that she is ill, I am taking you on your word for it. I am no fan of this person. I really choose not to care for her now, at all, since she is just so much of a hideous personality.

Princess Die

very sane, she seems to me.

you see people for what they are wrong, but refuse to see them for what they are right. that's where all the whole sjw drama comes from. lighten up. humans got big brains. lots of space to reason any behavior and lots of ways to look at things and become a better a--lytical mind. don't try to rob your skeletal company of its charm. you wound't like that. offense is a state of unproductive thinking. the witch-hunter mindset won't get us nowhere either. 

you understand her, really. sorry if you really truly don't... you might not be safe out there.

Because Ratzelia is so deep and complex. About as complex as a toilet plunger. Gtfo. She's a hateful b---h and you're giving her excuses.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Tokyo Rose

madonna isn't excused from using the F word either just because it was considered the norm to call gay men this back then, this alone should make the gays stay away from her as a "gay icon". 

She's a good performer and makes some ok pop songs but she seemed to only support gay men because it was against the norm and most of her reputation relies on controversy but she seemed to have some hidden homophobia tbh. I watched the documentary and she seemed to look down her nose at her gay employees tbh

Funny how people used to complain of Gaga exploiting gays, but Madonna is the "true gay icon".

Gaga was down to Earth at the beginning and remains that way.

Madonna's attitude has always been completely different. Fowl, and entitled.

Intriguing as a pop star, but sad when you realize this is a real person in the world.

DrewStevens

"Offense is a state of unproductive thinking" in such situations, I mean, of course, dummy.
I woudn't act like her because I don't have her life, but it's not impossible for me to absolutely get her and absolutely get you and even agree with you? but do you think all sensible people outside of the drama hungry part of the internet will understand you?

also, you know nothing about history and politics and economics if you think you nailed it there with the hitler part. that's what I'm talkin' about.

I think I called you a dummy there. wonder how deep I wanted to cut you. I must've been vicious. come to your senses. man-up, without thinking about how it's a stupid thing to say and might be of homophobic nature. have fun is my best advice. don't settle with the basics. or do exactly that. most everything in our culture makes this place called Earth basically a kitch ol' pub with resentful strippers, drama queens and all sorts of swine, some nerds in the corners, and some baad jokes carved on the wood ever since the day the pub opened, I am so very unsure what I am doing, too.

none of this means any because you really know she's not any less sane than you are and don't really think that prevents her from trying to be a positive force and vocal as an artist and maybe express her opinion on the fact 'people's reaction to most any of her sharper sayings and doings is a shame fest autosuggestion. or simply an artist that makes a punky statement about society. think of her as a comedian if you will. a caricature. what does she sing in her songs, again? "I think we should all just calm down" 

you are all so deep into it...

First of all no I don't care if you call me a 'dummy'. I can't take seriously anyone who still uses the word 'dummy' in 2015.

If you think that Hitler didn't do anything good it means that you are the one who doesn't know anything about history. Hitler created a good economy without unemployment in Germany, there were many inventions we use now days thanks to his regimen, he was a supporter of animal rights and conservation, etc.

Your argument makes no sense at all. We are not even talking about her homophobic remarks here. This is about her obvious RACIST remarks towards Hispanic people and black people. 

You don't have to be oversensitive to know that saying "you field nig@er go pick cotton before you get 80 lashes' is extremely offensive. 

She is a bigot and a horrible person.

And it's funny that you said "man-up" when she is the one who cried on a radio show because Iggy Azalea is more famous than her.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived