💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rihanna should skip #R8

Dramatica

Featured Posts

Dramatica

No diss, no hate, I'm a hardcore fan of Rihanna's since Pon De Replay, she's shown what Barbadian female singers have to say.

But I feel that this time things could start shifting dramatically bad.

Right now 3 spots on the album are already filled, and none of them was a massive hit / success. and the last R8 single has been released on April yet, everyone feels that the R8 era hasn't even begun. 

R8 so far :

January 24th - FourFiveSeconds - nothing has officially confirmed that this is/isn't on R8

March 26th - B**ch Better Have My Money - Good success, but for a possible lead single Rihanna has done 10x better before.

April 14th - American Oxygen - 5 months ago

tumblr_nu1xpeUBgu1qzclrjo1_250.gif

Rihanna on her R8 album says in September 17th "IT'S NOT DONE" : http://www.fuse.tv/2015/01/rihanna-new-album-complete-guide

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

how do you skip a number?  :rip: If she scraps R8 and moves to R9, it'll still be R8 :rip:

But i agree, just start over and begin a new album :yes:, i just hope she won't be forgotten by then :ohno:

how to you skip a number?  :rip: If she scraps R8 and moves to R9, it'll still be R8 :rip:

But i agree, just start over and begin a new album :yes:, i just hope she won't be forgotten by then :ohno:

she already did :green: am i the only one who read about her basically scrapping R8 which was FINISHED, and starting over? she said "all the singles will be promo singles" 
Edit: here it is http://www.inquisitr.com/2167582/rihanna-scraps-highly-anticipated-r8-album-for-a-totally-new-different-sound/

idk what to put here

Dramatica

But her next album will be her eighth regardless soooo... :emma:

No, like the singles released so far won't get included because she'd have moved on. :proud:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Alien Tulip

I just think she peaked. She may not ever have the tremendous success she had from 2009 to 2011 and that's okay because she's been around for TEN years. People still love her but that doesn't mean they love her music neither. People love her as a name but they are used for her radio friendly songs and catchy lyrics which is something she hasn't been delivering so there you go. 

she already did :green: am i the only one who read about her basically scrapping R8 which was FINISHED, and starting over? she said "all the singles will be promo singles" 

It was fake.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

No, like the singles released so far won't get included because she'd have moved on. :proud:

oh, well i get what you mean now

i mean i like 45S and BBHMM (not american oxygen lol) but all three songs seem worlds away, I can't see how they would fit on the same album. i think maybe all this time might be a good thing cos she can actually put together a coherent body of work. but the more time passes, the bigger the pressure to do something great.

Archived