💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Thank you Tony Bennett <3

Miley

Featured Posts

Do we understand, that without Tony telling Gaga that you can't always expect people to like your work, to be on top, to get critical acclaim, Gaga would probably have settled down, had a kid and probably been focusing on that instead of her musical career?

It has almost been a year (in five days to be exact) that me and 19 other Monsters met Gaga backstage in Stockholm during the M&G at the ArtRave.
She spoke about Tony. He told her that he had so many albums out, and that if he would care every single time what people said about his work he would be gone a long time ago. But he kept going strong, did what he loved to do, music.

We all sat in the room when Gaga came in. It was a battle between the #1 on HOT 200.
"Gaga" I told her. 
"The numbers just came in. Tomorrow we'll see if you get the number #1, but your album is the most selling album in the US this week!"
"I just heard before I came in here", she said and smiled back at me. She went quiet for a few seconds, and then started crying. "I'm at a happy place. I'm so happy"

The next morning, history was made. 

2ugdp92.jpg 

i don't think she'd have abandoned her career tbh, she claims she lives and breathes music there's no way she'd not write, record and perform.

But i do think he brought her back to normality because she became complacent with her success and thought she was untouchable, she probably thought AP was gonna be her biggest selling album and have multiple #1 singles to be honest. 

DirrtyPony

i don't think she'd have abandoned her career tbh, she claims she lives and breathes music there's no way she'd not write, record and perform.

But i do think he brought her back to normality because she became complacent with her success and thought she was untouchable, she probably thought AP was gonna be her biggest selling album and have multiple #1 singles to be honest. 

100%

I feel like she has a more realistic view of her career these days and is genuinely more humbled about her success. Not that she has ever been arrogant, but I think she really did think she was untouchable. (I mean the hype she got was unreal, who wouldn't?) I think C2C really helped with this, and that's why I'm so thankful this era happened.

Tony seemed to have helped Gaga see it truly is about the music, the fans, and doing what you love. It's not about staying on a throne or beating out the competition (personally, I'm totally over that concept for music).

She just overall seems more mature and humbled, and I can't wait to see what direction she'll go in for her next album!

Strung out for another taste

PMKKARDASHiAN

I don't think she woulda settled down and had a kid..... but in glad this little thing with Tony made her happy again.. hopefully the "repairs" it's made to her image will transpire to her next album 

I don't think she woulda settled down and had a kid..... but in glad this little thing with Tony made her happy again.. hopefully the "repairs" it's made to her image will transpire to her next album 

Well she confirmed it herself so there is not so much to think about really :p

Archived