Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should've this song replaced Telephone on The Fame Monster?

Kacey Elizabeth

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I do not like this song. It is worse than Telephone. I did not like Telephone until the video.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

crisTEAne

no, but i adore no way. could have been a bonus track, perhaps? :sara: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PartySick

i thought it was about her not being able to shut off the creative part of her brain long enough to have fun. I love Telephone it's an urban-pop bop and she cleverly disguised her advanced message in a song that sounds like it's about a possessive boyfriend, however, Beyonce isn't necessary on the song tbh she adds nothing at all. Although it did give her ha last worldwide multi-platinum hit :teehee:

"Stop callin' stop callin' I don't wanna talk anymore. I left my head and my heart on the dance floor"

Stop trying to control me. I'm gonna do what I want with MY music and MY art. I don't need you to tell me what to sing, how to sing, how to dance, what to wear, where to go because I live and breath the art that I create.

It's also why Telephone is her least favorite song :giveup: it reminds her of how controlling people are in the biz.

💚

"Stop callin' stop callin' I don't wanna talk anymore. I left my head and my heart on the dance floor"

Stop trying to control me. I'm gonna do what I want with MY music and MY art. I don't need you to tell me what to sing, how to sing, how to dance, what to wear, where to go because I live and breath the art that I create.

It's also why Telephone is her least favorite song :giveup: it reminds her of how controlling people are in the biz.

didn't she say it was her least favourite because of her bad experience re-recording it with DarkChild after it was originally for Britney? 

PMKKARDASHiAN

No,  but it could replace Teeth. :kissga:

And I mean it,  this could be a great conclusion or ender of the EP.

this. 

telephone is iconic 

DirrtyPony

Absolutely not, Telephone is a gem! It may be a generic pop song, but it slays so hard.

She needed a song like Telephone; excellent single choice in my opinion.

No Way is a really great song, but I think the fact that it's unreleased gives it more charm. Like a bonus gift only her true fans really know about.

Strung out for another taste

Archived