💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Gaga's Best and Worst: Single?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I'm so happy to see my other thread is a hit, so I decided to make another question early instead of once a week.

This one is about Gaga's best and worst single/era

Let's see if this one can get the same amount of attention...

WBavAAM.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantomhive

Best: Bad Romance

Worst: G.U.Y. simply because it's the biggest flop (still my fave from ARTPOP tho :nick:)

In I fly on wings of winter.

Warholian

Best: Telephone 

Despite it being dubbed a generic pop song by many, I still love how genius the melody is on this. It may have lyrics that aren't personal in any way and weren't even written to be sung by herself, but this song is a generic pop masterpiece that never gets old. 

Worst: Judas

:gayhat:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

JustPokeHerFace

In terms of quality

Best: Alejandro (still my fav Gaga song and one of my fav videos to date)

Worst: Eh, Eh (There is really not much I can say. This was Gaga's worst single era)

Jesse Pinkman

Best: Poker Face

Worst: Judas (love the song and video, but it was a terrible single choice. :eww: )

It's science, bitch

sweet spot

Judas has just ****ed up with Gaga's image (specially on the US), and she has actually only cleaned her image on the few last months.

TimisaMonster

Worst: GUY...even tho I was pressed about DWUW replacing Venus...at least it got played on radio, had a few major performances, and wasn't a complete flop...it did well on the charts. However, GUY was probably her WORST single to date...sad it had to be the last thing she attempted to release :awkney:

ThisGuyTony

Best: Do What U Want :gaycat: 

No video makes the era messy but it really is one of her best song by miles and a good choice.

Worst: Applause

The song isn't bad but not the strongest for a "comeback" single so to speak. 

TimisaMonster

Best: Do What U Want :gaycat: 

No video makes the era messy but it really is one of her best song by miles and a good choice.

Worst: Applause

The song isn't bad but not the strongest for a "comeback" single so to speak. 

Also pressed Applause took Aura's slot...

I still to this day don't understand why every single was a last minute switch from the original plan :saladga:

PrinceGaga

Worst: Judas (it should have been Scheiße imo) or G.U.Y (should have been Gypsy as she probably knew this would have been the last single from ARTPOP)

Jesse Pinkman

Judas has just ****ed up with Gaga's image (specially on the US), and she has actually only cleaned her image on the few last months.

Aactually the Alejandro video started the image problems, then Judas kind of sped up the process dramatically. :emma: 

It's science, bitch

Archived