Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Dream Gaga Song!

Ronlop

Featured Posts

tumblr_njly4hiKxT1u1ww6do1_500.gif

What is the dream Gaga song that you have in your mind? A song that will be your favorite song ever coming from her? A song that will meet every expectations you ever had from Gaga!

Post the song title (if you have one in your mind) and general concept, visuals, everything!

post-26926-lady-gaga-applause-gif-imgur-

SlaeUrAnus

A RedOne collaboration with a thumping chorus, great lyrics and an iconic chant.

Oh wait, we already have Bad Romance :queenga: 

In my messy era.

crisTEAne

it's even surprising to me, but i must say i already have one: it's either alejandro or gyspy. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Head Empty

Collaboration with Imagine Dragons :flutter:

It would be a classic upbeat love song. A rock sound with electronic elements to it. Pretty much Gypsy, but with a more serious undertone (aka less cheesy) and a more raw, organic sound. I'd also love it if it would be like 6 or 7 minutes long, with multiple "acts" throughout, similar to songs like Bohemian Rhapsody.

Quite simply put it would be a modern version of Paradise By The Dashboard Light by Meatloaf.

If not a collaboration, those same points would still stand. A classic upbeat lovesong with a raw rock/electronic sound, and a complex lyrical storyline.

Something that really tests how high of a note she can hit, while also having that certain chord change/chant that juxtaposes together so perfectly, it makes you feel like you have to move. 

RebeldeFaith

Gimme Paparazzi 2.0 with real instruments and longer and I'll take it.

But I also want something different from what she has done. The problem is that I don't know what to expect anymore since every one of her albums sound so different that the last one.

Something something idk

The Child

A mix of Poker Face, Marry The Night & Do What U Want.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

andy232000

a hit song that is well received acclaimed but at the same time real, organic and beautiful which showcases her low and high notes and real talent!

GloZell Green

A song that's a product of a theeesome between Bad Romance, Scheiße, and Gypsy.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

TimisaMonster

CiLHOjZ.jpg?1

I've been obsessed with a potential Gaga song being called PHOENIX!

Especially after her hip injury and the disappointing ARTPOP era...Gaga really was at a low point, but this would be on LG5 as a revival awakening of her artistry. Her career isn't dead and she can't be destroyed. She's a phoenix!

Genre: Complextro/Trance Pop

Concept: The phoenix is a mythological symbol of passion, fury, and grace. Gaga embodies all of these things. Therefore the song would be very similar to Aura's demo which included an explosion of passionate fury in the verses and then transcended into an etheral and graceful chorus!

I also use the above picture as inspiration for her overall look...fiery red hair...dominatrix-esque to showcase the s-xual and passionate side...and her stance is powerful yet she looks so gentle!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived