funny

Azealia Banks "Whiteness May Be A Mental Illness"

Angel Down

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rip: Azzy>>>

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

She's really lost... I just wonder what did made her be so crazy? like, I understand that racism exists but I think something else (or even more problems together) made her be so mad :rip: I still wonder what

Praying for her mental recover

Bette Davis

The 'disease' she speaks of is actually called ignorance, it can affect all races and people. Azealia has a terminal case :bye:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Can we take a second to talk about how she only makes new by saying stupid stuff? She's like a musically talented Kardashian (and less talented in every other area too, specially PR)

I love her music and think she's extremely talented but the way she always justifies her less than appropriate reactions to minor situations by blaming "white people" or "the white media" is ridiculous. You acted like an idiot, so deal with the backlash. No one forced you to react that way. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop using legitimate social issues as some sort of shield from criticism. 

practice what you preach? why u still using the white english language when posting on white twitter from your white phone that has been made at the cost of poor oppressed child labors?

i'm always her for conversations about racism and white privilege but this woman is out of her mind at this point

holy scheisse

I get her tirades against white people, and always support them. And I love Azealia so much. Her album is phenomenal and she even retweeted me once :kissga:. But I don't get how her being a woman of color relates to whatever happened on that airplane, unless that french man actually did lay his hands on her, and the other witnesses on the plane were lying... I don't know what to believe. :cry:

WHatever I'll still jam to BWET

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived