news

Bobby on LG5: "As AHS airs, she will figure the direction of new record"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden

Sure Bobby! After her posting pics with RedOne mastering a song. Watch them say stuff like LG5 coming 2017 and stuff and drop it out of no where in December with a discount price and .99 on Amazon and it be TFM 2.0 and her go on a huge tour and release her next if hit in 2018 and then wait forever for Act 2 lol

I got drunk

PrinceGaga

Little monsters over reacting and over a--lysing what someone in the HAUS says to mean that nothing is coming anytime SOON

how

tumblr_n9ydtt6jvy1sp0gvao3_r1_500.gif

LoveandMagic

I honestly feel she has a **** ton of songs already recorded and, minus a few tweaks, all ready to go. She's probably trying to feel out the public. I bet it depends on how well she does with AHS and the current climate in music. While I would love a TFM 2.0 or BTW 2.0 (the latter I consider her best album) I'm sure she wants something really fresh, and something to really dazzle the world with her vocals and writing. I think the next album will be one of the most important albums of her career (really though you could probably argue the same with her first three albums, or at least 1&3) because people are so hyped to see what she will (and can) do next. 

I'm really ready for anything, because I think it will be truly extrodinairy. I think she has put a great more thought and effort into this one than any prior, because she has so damn much she wants to prove. I think she will top herself, over and over with this next album (or so I hope). I really don't give a damn what the genre is honestly. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

FGGrayson

LG5 2018 tbh, she doesn't even know what's the direction of ha album  :lmao:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

I'm not surprised by this, she already said AHS will influence her new music. And we know she's been working on music anyway.

NewYorkCity

It is impossible that they wait that much to release the  new album. It would be stupid from a marketing point of view and everything they have done in 2015 would be for nothing.

I honestly think he is talking about management, promotion, image...

It's most likely going to be a long time before we get a new Gaga album, so everyone better just get comfortable. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Calm yo tits, she's writing music all the time, she's a musician dammit. It's not like she sits on bed thinking "hmm now it's time to release album, I must write something!", it's her passion...

Only problem is a matter of time to record and master everything. :awkney: But i expect 2016 anyway.

Supersonic

I imagine Gaga sitting in her basement with RedOne playing eenie-meenie-miny-moe to pick one of the countless finished 16-track albums she put together to release for the fans :teehee:

Goodtimes12128

I think he means...choose these 5 super poppy songs as album tracks vs. 5 experimental tracks or choosing tracks that make a coherent piece of work

Americano

I know from waiting for TFM and BTW and ARTPOP to ignore all the talk about timelines and whatever before an album comes lol

Archived