Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Bobby on LG5: "As AHS airs, she will figure the direction of new record"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

I'm not sure how to feel about it if she really hasn't decided yet which direction she wants to go with LG5. She probably wrote and recorded like 30 different songs, but she needs to find a theme to pick the right songs....Hoping for a Late Spring/Summer 2016 release

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian

So she's writing and producing songs right now but isn't exactly sure what direction she's in yet? Oh Gaga selenerz.jpg

When she created Born This Way (the song) she had 3 or 4 different versions with more pop or more electro and even r&b. Thus she can choose a genre quite easily if she changes her direction

monketsharona

One day we are hyped as hell by seeing Gaga back in studio with RedOne. The other Bobby announces Gaga hasn't even the direction of the album :giveup:

How to kill the hype..

The Child

Okay sorry guys I'll have my meltdown out of this forum let me take some fresh air I'm going to cut a b---h.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The direction is so important. A very intriguing moment that he is referring to. I wonder if Gaga has just written loads of songs and music and then just picks the mood and direction and applies it to some or rearranges some songs and music or chooses those that already have that kind of feeling about them.

It is interesting that he has shared this and her timeline with it being after the show airs.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

She probably wants to see how she is received as an actress.  This could mean a lot of things actually.  She'll be seeing what the public wants from her.

One day we are hyped as hell by seeing Gaga back in studio with RedOne. The other Bobby announces Gaga hasn't even the direction of the album :giveup:

How to kill the hype..

Bobby came to really revamp the way Gaga works it seems. The Hype Monster is dead.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

djBuffoon

When she created Born This Way (the song) she had 3 or 4 different versions with more pop or more electro and even r&b. Thus she can choose a genre quite easily if she changes her direction

No one else seems to get this...

monketsharona

Bobby came to really revamp the way Gaga works it seems. The Hype Monster is dead.

and honestly I start thinking our wish for LG5 in 2016 is dying more and more...

ad honestly I start thinking our wish for LG5 in 2016 is dying more and more...

Seriously, if it doesn't come next year, Gaga and Bobby are just plain dumb

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived