💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sia debuts new wig (new emote :sia: tbh)

Spock

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Stop saying she's copying Gaga. If she (and Gaga) is copying anyone it's Monica Naranjo:

184031-4.jpg

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this whole thing of not showing her face is just a desperate cry for attention. "Aww Sia just let us see your face!!!"

No...

Warholian

Cruella-De-Vil-childhood-animated-movie-

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I think she's ugly... That's all

Still your comment was unnecessary, weren't you a part of that YouTube ARTPOP series about spreading kindness and sh*t. Calling someone "ugly" is a heavy unnecessary comment. 

Still your comment was unnecessary, weren't you a part of that YouTube ARTPOP series about spreading kindness and sh*t. Calling someone "ugly" is a heavy unnecessary comment. 

I apologize. I probably should have kept my thoughts to myself

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

BitcherelIa

Would you rather he lied? I just believe that we have the right to dislike things in life, society has made such a big guilt trip out of ugliness that I have become sick of it, and besides, uglyness is also on the eye of the beholder.

And that's my opinion.

Would you rather he lied? I just believe that we have the right to dislike things in life, society has made such a big guilt trip out of ugliness that I have become sick of it, and besides, uglyness is also on the eye of the beholder.

And that's my opinion.

Um no? Everyone can have their own opinion doesn't mean you have to be rude about it. I mean was his comment on this thread totally needed in any way? It is also funny because like i said earlier he was part of that RadioARTPOP group who's main goal was to spread kindness and went on about how to be a true fan and sh*t. 

BitcherelIa

Um no? Everyone can have their own opinion doesn't mean you have to be rude about it. I mean was his comment on this thread totally needed in any way? It is also funny because like i said earlier he was part of that RadioARTPOP group who's main goal was to spread kindness and went on about how to be a true fan and sh*t. 

IDK he can be a part of that group and still think things can be ugly... xD The point is that Sia is not pretty or aesthetically like other pop stars, so it's suspicious as to why she doesn't want to be seen, don't you think? Maybe she thinks she is ugly.

I understand what you're saying, but you really have no idea about the whole RadioARTPOP thing... The creator of that show is crazy and not a good person at all, so that's not even something you should bring up. Trust me... Anyways I think I just had an opinion and I stated it. I'm sorry that it came off rude I was just trying to be funny tbh but it wasn't funny. So I'm sorry.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived