💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sia - 'Alive'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Her voice annoys me so much tbh, I hate her accent and her pronunciation, I'm sure if someone else was singing this I'd love it, I can't even understand what she's saying. :toofunny:

You're not the only one...also idk why but her voice keeps cracking as she's trying to hit the high notes...it's not a good sound :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

how can you guys not understand her? :rip: she's one of the artists who I can understand perfectly 

emma roberts is an abuser

The Child

You're not the only one...also idk why but her voice keeps cracking as she's trying to hit the high notes...it's not a good sound :awkney:

IKR! It's not an enjoyable sound IMO.

how can you guys not understand her? :rip: she's one of the artists who I can understand perfectly 

I can even understand Ariana Grande more than her. :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Whispering

All those voice cracks are not pleasing to my ears. 

On the first couple of listens, it isn't as immediate as her past hits. I'm sure radio will give it a very good push. 

CaliLilMonster

Her voice annoys me so much tbh, I hate her accent and her pronunciation, I'm sure if someone else was singing this I'd love it, I can't even understand what she's saying. :toofunny:

Exactly what I was thinking when I was listening.

codymonster

Why are some people saying she needs to explore other themes? Chandelier and Alive couldn't be more different. Alive is a victorious anthem, Chandelier is the opposite. 

I know, right :rip: Chandelier is a depressing song about getting hammered and swinging from a chandelier to feel something. 

Alive is about getting through the tough times and being victorious :rip: 

FrankGutz

i want to hear more, let's pray some of her songs sound like her first albums :pray:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DrewStevens

I know, right :rip: Chandelier is a depressing song about getting hammered and swinging from a chandelier to feel something. 

Alive is about getting through the tough times and being victorious :rip: 

They probably think "swinging from the chandelier like tomorrow doesn't exist" is a good thing :rip:

Katsuki Bakugo

Thats how she sings. its not cracking wtf :awkney:  its the sign of a true emotional singer. Her voice is unique. We don't critique Florence's shakey ass voice or Ellie's Pure tone why are we critiquing the best singer and writer of all time. 

I may be a little biased as she comes from my home town. But Sia is perfection. Get her discography and brush up.  

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

I like her but the song is nothing compared to Chandelier

Thats right- Alive is better.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived