WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

do people not know how to give criticism without being a total b---h about it

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

codymonster

It's amazing how this woman has so much control and power over her career. She can single handedly create huge, number 1 pop anthems, she can belt like a diva and also croon with her softer songs, she is one of the most sweetest and down to earth people, and she decides where she goes with her career. 

It just shows what hard work and talent can go a long way. 13 ****ing years in the industry, and she has gotten through a suicide attempt and heavy d--g use. Now she literally can make as much money as she wants, because people are begging to get a bit of her talent. So proud of where she has gotten herself, and how she shows that you don't have to be an arrogant diva or  be super pretty to be a super star.  You just have to create with passion, work hard, and believe in what you want :legend: 

Ferrer Zorola

I don't like the way she sings she sounds like a drunk junkie 

elastic heart ft. The Weeknd tho >>>

LIFE IS GOOD

SychosSoChic

OH MY SWEET GOD

THAT CHORUS 

OH MY GOD MY WEAVE IT FLEW OFF

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

PicklePower

Sia is the ****ing QUEEN of choruses. :giveup: I'M ALIIIIIIIVEEEEE :giveup: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

AlexanderLevi2

At first I wanted more during the chorus but as I've been listening closer, she makes alive such a powerful and freeing word that I'm slayed by it. Just goes to show you can't judge a song by the first listen.

Currently listening to Joanne

DrewStevens

Why are some people saying she needs to explore other themes? Chandelier and Alive couldn't be more different. Alive is a victorious anthem, Chandelier is the opposite. 

andy232000

Why are some people saying she needs to explore other themes? Chandelier and Alive couldn't be more different. Alive is a victorious anthem, Chandelier is the opposite. 

and her old stuff is completely different as well...these people!

Archived