Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What in Gaga do you think made Taylor fall in love with her ?

Versace

Featured Posts

851890607_700.jpg

Many don't know this but yes....he wasn't just a lead in You and I...

He was following Gaga for a while and I guess he got his break on You and I and took the opportunity to ask her out

Reason why I say he was an opportunist AT FIRST but then actually realized....wait...I like her?

Is Taylor the one with the long straight back wig?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Is Taylor the one with the long straight back wig?

Yes...it's him and not photoshopped...

Go back and watch Judas again at this scene if you don't believe me...

Makes you think about the start of their relationship differently

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Taylor probably fell for Gaga's great and wonderful beauty and her cute and lovely personality.

Gaga probably fell for Taylor simply because he looks like the guy that most average girls find to be a hunk.

It is hard to guess, since I do not know them personally and really know nothing about Taylor.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Computer

He has millions of reasons to love her and they're all in the bank  :stalkga:

JK!

He's the luckiest man in the world, what more could someone want?

She could have had so many different people but she must like him..

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

851890607_700.jpg

Many don't know this but yes....he wasn't just a lead in You and I...

He was following Gaga for a while and I guess he got his break on You and I and took the opportunity to ask her out

Reason why I say he was an opportunist AT FIRST but then actually realized....wait...I like her?

YOU are the most aware MonsTer of us all ...... Wooaaahhh :applause::applause::worship:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

kiwifromvenus

Perfect answer! 243/10 :applause:

What I find one of the most desirable qualities in Gaga is that (as long as she isn't speaking about music or release dates:hunty:) she doesn't beat around the bush and just speaks her mind. She isn't afraid to be open or direct, and has a very bold sense of what she thinks is important and what isn't.

I think that's the part that resonates strongly within Taylor as well, because he seems like a very down-to-earth spirit. And, as their tattoo's sugest, Gaga is someone who allows him to expore new things, while Taylor provides Gaga with groundedness.

Together they are like ART and POP coming together. 

A hybrid. And we all know hybrids can withstand anything! So I love your answer, its exactly it. Two different people yet the same as well. Their differences allow them to keep growing as individuals and within the relationship so I think thats why they work so well! Plus I just think they are attracted to each other's passion in their art and creativity, thats defs a big point for them! 

Katsuki Bakugo

She's been playing the piano since she was 4 though :trollga:

I believe she has been singing a certain kind of music since she was 13, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was :koons:

Singing Jazz since she was 13. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TimisaMonster

YOU are the most aware MonsTer of us all ...... Wooaaahhh :applause::applause::worship:

Well a few know but it's like a secret Gaga fact...

That's why I still wonder how Taylor REALLY feels about her... Hope years from now he doesn't break her heart :ohno:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Well a few know but it's like a secret Gaga fact...

That's why I still wonder how Taylor REALLY feels about her... Hope years from now he doesn't break her heart :ohno:

Taylor loves her to the core .. I can see that genuineness in his eyes when he talks about her ..  Thay have been together for 5 years now , and as far as Gaga is concerned , she seems like a very loyal, passionate lover .. They'll be together forever :kisses: 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

BitcherelIa

NVM it was Taylor falling in love with Gaga... Uhm... IDK, I always think the relationship seems a bit superficial, just being honest.

NVM it was Taylor falling in love with Gaga... Uhm... IDK, I always think the relationship seems a bit superficial, just being honest.

What does that even mean? It's super rude, and on top of that, conpletely baseless. You know literally nothing about their relationship.

BitcherelIa

What does that even mean? It's super rude, and on top of that, conpletely baseless. You know literally nothing about their relationship.

Lol, and I'm guessing you do know something that would make your opinion more valid? I don't think so, anyway I think that because I don't see what they see in each other, Taylor isn't even Gaga's type, she likes "guys with long hair that know a lot about rock n' roll".

Lol, and I'm guessing you do know something that would make your opinion more valid? I don't think so, anyway I think that because I don't see what they see in each other, Taylor isn't even Gaga's type, she likes "guys with long hair that know a lot about rock n' roll".

Nooooooo :lmao:

I try my best to forget Luc exists. Everyone does. Even Gaga.

This isn't about opinions girl, just bad attitudes.

BitcherelIa

Nooooooo :lmao:

I try my best to forget Luc exists. Everyone does. Even Gaga.

This isn't about opinions girl, just bad attitudes.

Uh, I think you're imagining things, it's just my opinion and I don't have any bad attitude regarding that, I couldn't because it's not even my relationship.

Archived