Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What in Gaga do you think made Taylor fall in love with her ?

Versace

Featured Posts

Whispering

I don't see what issues I have ran into? And trolling? Just because you can't identify with what I say doesn't make it a lie so you are just showing how stupid you are.

okay, sure thing :later:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BitcherelIa

okay, sure thing :later:

To be honest I expect nothing more from someone that has a picture "dancing in the sun" as their profile picture, someone like you, who think everything is supposed to be dance and light.

Whispering

To be honest I expect nothing more from someone that has a picture "dancing in the sun" as their profile picture, someone like you, who think everything is supposed to be dance and light.

lol, this is hilarious. Carry on.  

Whispering

Nah, you carry on?

Did you graduate from high school, darling?

A long while ago.

I'm not the one worried about what my friends are going to say about the music I listen to. 

BitcherelIa

A long while ago.

I'm not the one worried about what my friends are going to say about the music I listen to. 

Well, I'm sure if God went over your life He would find imperfections as well. Now, as to why you feel that I should be worried that you disapprove of my emotions, that is just my personality, I like to share what I like with people and it makes me sad when people talk **** about what I like.

But you don't know me personally, so you would never know that.

Whispering

Well, I'm sure if God went over your life He would find imperfections as well. Now, as to why you feel that I should be worried that you disapprove of my emotions, that is just my personality, I like to share what I like with people and it makes me sad when people talk **** about what I like.

But you don't know me personally, so you would never know that.

God? You are a mess. Lol Let's take it to statuses or something. I'm not going to reply back, as this is really taking over this thread and it is silly. Start a status conversation or send me a pm or something and we will chat there. 

BitcherelIa

God? You are a mess. Lol Let's take it to statuses or something. I'm not going to reply back, as this is really taking over this thread and it is silly. Start a status conversation or send me a pm or something and we will chat there. 

Sure, let's find out what the **** you want and how to get over it because this is starting to get old.

Bradley

What made Taylor fall in love with Gaga: Her confidence, her uniqueness from other women

What made Gaga fall in love with Taylor: His confidence, his look and physique, his caring attitude

nobody heard about him until after he was with her and then he got on Chicago Fire...

sis he was one of the main villains on Vampire Diaries a MASSIVELY POPULAR show...

OT: She liked him because he had a strong come on and they connected on an emotional level, he probably loved her intelligence etc... I know years ago he wasn't into her music but I think he's more into it now.

SadWhiteReggae

she's cute and hot and weird and smart and talented. if that's no gf material...

@BitcherelIa don't bother. best you can get is the 'agree to disagree' they originally denied you.

one thing I don't understand is why people on here have to be so senseless and fake to stay positive. that's called being dumb-happy.

but of course taylor is a thick one. and of course gaga knows that. hell even the guy knows it I'm sure. he's also a bad actor. that doesn't mean he's a bad person or unworthy of an enigma like her. actually, there may not be anyone more worthy of such a superstar than some 'normal' guy who knows how to treat (and ****) a lady and give her the fun times she would've been up to had she not made it big. she could've went after some bowiean androgyne smack daddy rock god and had a miserable life with him. gaga is damn smart and a bigger human than you will ever get to be pretending stuff. it's knowing what is important in life. I don't get how their relationship being superficial in the sense that BitcherelIa means it could be a bad thing. think 300 years back when most any union between a man and a woman on earth was superficial as in they didn't have much soul-sacred visionary thoughts moving 'round their heads and still had much stronger bond than most gemini couples of today. gaga and taylor share a life of getting back to each other to treat each other right. listen to gypsy. superficiality can be rooted. it's like an ultimate wisdom of the ARTPOP project. she writes about her life you know. and it's precisely the simplicity of his fabric that makes her feel celestial. venus.

Archived