💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What in Gaga do you think made Taylor fall in love with her ?

Versace

Featured Posts

Uh, I think you're imagining things, it's just my opinion and I don't have any bad attitude regarding that, I couldn't because it's not even my relationship.

Well, calling someones relationship superficial is an insult, no matter how you slice it. Maybe you didn't mean it as one but that's how it comes across.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BitcherelIa

Well, calling someones relationship superficial is an insult, no matter how you slice it. Maybe you didn't mean it as one but that's how it comes across.

Hmm well that's your opinion, I like to speak my mind and calls things for how I see them, if monkeys don't like being called monkeys than they shouldn't complain about liking bananas.

Hmm well that's your opinion, I like to speak my mind and calls things for how I see them, if monkeys don't like being called monkeys than they shouldn't complain about liking bananas.

Like, no. You can't say, "You're fat, disgusting, stupid and a *****. Teehee, but that's just my opinion, no hard feelings bb."

If a monkey wants to express their negative, unconstructive opinions, they shouldn't complain when other monkeys call them out, right? :kissga: 

BitcherelIa

Like, no. You can't say, "You're fat, disgusting, stupid and a *****. Teehee, but that's just my opinion, no hard feelings bb."

If a monkey wants to express their negative, unconstructive opinions, they shouldn't complain when other monkeys call them out, right? :kissga: 

Well, Adele is fat, people on the street are disgusting because they're unclean, and I find some people stupid.

All of that is true and I had no ill-will.

Well, Adele is fat, people on the street are disgusting because they're unclean, and I find some people stupid.

All of that is true and I had no ill-will.

It's ironic that you throw out subjective insults, say you have no ill-will and are speaking truths, and then say you think some people are stupid. I really want to believe you're a troll but, I know better. 

BitcherelIa

It's ironic that you throw out subjective insults, say you have no ill-will and are speaking truths, and then say you think some people are stupid. I really want to believe you're a troll but, I know better. 

You're just saying I'm a troll because you don't understand, there is such thing as the "ugly truth", no one's perfect, and to be honest, neither am I.

Taylor IS down-to-earth, one of the most relaxed guys I've ever met. I think Gaga really enjoys that, to forget she has billions on the bank and is the most known woman on the world when she is with him. They are super cute together and love each other equally.

BitcherelIa

You just stated you have no friends in another thread and you worry what people think of you for liking certain artists. I don't think you understand real adult relationships. 

I think you don't understand me.

BitcherelIa

I think you don't know a thing about Gaga and Taylor's relationship. 

I think if you are so young-minded that you are worrying about what people think about you liking some pop star, you have a lot to learn about how adults think. 

Actually darling I'm a Christian, I'd rather know how children think.

Whispering

Actually darling I'm a Christian, I'd rather know how children think.

Oh wait...you just joined and have already run into some issues...I see, carry on with the trolling. Have fun. :) 

BitcherelIa

Oh wait...you just joined and have already run into some issues...I see, carry on with the trolling. Have fun. :) 

I don't see what issues I have ran into? And trolling? Just because you can't identify with what I say doesn't make it a lie so you are just showing how stupid you are.

Archived