💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Do You Think Will Snatch Grammies Next Year?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Bradley

She has already 7 wins and this one is her biggest era

I think she showcased her vocals more when she sang country and that's why she won lots of Grammys for that. Her pop vocals are no match for her country vocals. Her country vocals are Grammy vocals.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

I hope not Taylor but I'm sure she will get nominated in every category known to man. :awkney:

Currently listening to Joanne

Alien Tulip

Rihanna - FourFiveSeconds, with Kanye West and Paul McCartney, Rihanna clearly was aiming for Grammys when she wrote the song. she told Kanye and Paul to write the song.

The Weeknd's album and singles

I don't think Taylor will shine there since she hasn't been showing off her vocals and productions extraordinarily.

Kendrick Lamar

The Grammys dont only focus on vocals but also the quality or success of the album/era. I think Taylor is mediocre at best but I'm pretty sure she will win some awards since this was her biggest era in terms of success and popularity. 

StrawberryBlond

It's hard to say. It's been such a boring year with not a lot of standouts or artists who are Grammy material. So much flopping too, meaning there'll be a lot of nominations for work that wasn't even all that much of a hit. And I'm sure the best ones won't even be nominated by the academy, as usual. I can't say for sure who will sweep but these ones could definitely get at least one award:

Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars

Kendrick Lamar

Kacey Musgraves

I would normally add Taylor as well but...she didn't win any Grammys for Red, which was a huge shock. And she didn't win any of her nominations for Shake It Off this year. I don't think the academy appreciates her pop work as much as her Grammy bait country pop stuff. You'll notice that when an artist sells out or somehow becomes "inauthentic" in the academy's eyes, they stop winning. I could be completely wrong and she could sweep, but considering she's already had one big showstopping night before and she's sold out, it's a lot more doubtful. She's probably going to go expecting to win, too, putting on that smug face that she's been doing at every awards show. Would be sweet to see her knocked off her perch for once.

Bradley

The Grammys dont only focus on vocals but also the quality or success of the album/era. I think Taylor is mediocre at best but I'm pretty sure she will win some awards since this was her biggest era in terms of success and popularity. 

I think the Grammys will give her nominations for her popularity/success but give the actual award to other nominees for real talent.

Kacey Elizabeth

I think she showcased her vocals more when she sang country and that's why she won lots of Grammys for that. Her pop vocals are no match for her country vocals. Her country vocals are Grammy vocals.

Her country vocals aren't any better. They're just as mediocre, average and basic (at best) on her country songs as they are on her pop songs.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

VersaceKing

Taylor / The weekend.

The 2016 ceremony's deadline is September 30 - so Taylor, The Weekend, Selena Gomez, Gaga & Diane, Demi are possible nominees.

Bleachella

Her country vocals aren't any better. They're just as mediocre, average and basic (at best) on her country songs as they are on her pop songs.

I really hope one day you'll be able to see the light :ohno: 

Ot: The Weeknd, Taylor, Bruno and Mark, Kendrick, and Kasey Musgraves

If 1989 doesn't snatch AOTY I will be absolutely furious. What other albums that have been released even come close to it? 

Archived