Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Do you think Gaga will be as good as Jessica Lange?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SILENT HILL

We can't compare gagas few years in theater with Jessica's decades of acting experience. I'm not at saying gaga will be bad though, we will just have to wait and see for that :trollga: 

giskardsb

at this stage of her career, no.  But she doesn't need to.   

there are a few great actors on AHS, but the rest range from "good enough" to "very good".   She just needs to fit in that range, which i have no doubt she will given her work ethic.

Katsuki Bakugo

Music and acting are different. Yes Gaga has diverse talent but I don't think it's safe to say her acting is on the levels of Jessica Lange, Meryl Streep, Linda Blair etc since she's in her rookie stage of acting. 

Not official acting. but her whole career is an act. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Lol I'm not one on those people who cosmtwntly defend Lange, Idc about her leaving - but she's been acting for decades. She's a wonderful actress. Gaga will not meet that benchmark on her first actual acting role. If she continued acting as a separate field (ie taking roles that don't reflect "lady Gaga") then she could potentially improve over time and be just as amazing. But no, I don't think she will meet the talent that built up over decades from one 8 episode role.

Archived