💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“Scream Queens” | 2.62M & 2.48M for the 2 final episodes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

Watched the episodes again tonight, I'm definitely hooked ! The comedy part is just too good and matched perfectly with the horror plot. I'm starting to think Chanel #5 is involved somehow...

Tbh I didn't even watch... Looked corny as hell. Like some MTV cap :miley:

If you didn't watch it then why do you bother even commenting on it ? 

2 hours was way too long. Most movies are less time than that. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good enough to warrant taking such a large amount of my time.

You sure are a very important person, yes. Also, it wasn't 2h, it was 1h30. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

I loved it but can see how people couldn't stick with it. 2 hour premier is a bit muc.  I was fortunate enough to watch it in DVR so I was able to skip commercials. Of course I never watch stuff live for that reason. I despise commercials. It was funny... Campy. I enjoyed it :)

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

djBuffoon

Finally got to watch it last night. They are really going in with the harsh comedic tone, but I'm definitely tuning in next week. I thought it was hilarious and off-beat, Jamie Lee is owning her scenes, and Emma Roberts (whom I don't usually care for) has grown into her own as a comedienne.

Dominic

It was entertaining and fit the purpose but I don't see much longevity.  The comedic scenes were funny but at times too silly; Ariana Grande texting the devil wasn't funny just silly. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Cody Draco

Um i freaking loved it. why are some people so basic and boring? I thought it was hilarious and awesome with a great plot. i love the horror/comedy combination. bye 

You're calling people basic, yet you're stanning for this show? bye

djBuffoon

It was entertaining and fit the purpose but I don't see much longevity.  The comedic scenes were funny but at times too silly; Ariana Grande texting the devil wasn't funny just silly. 

I thought that was the funniest part. Every day I see people texting each other when they're right there.

******SPOILER******

That and the fact that she just HAD to make that last post before her final breath. Hilarious.

Dominic

I thought that was the funniest part. Every day I see people texting each other when they're right there.

******SPOILER******

That and the fact that she just HAD to make that last post before her final breath. Hilarious.

It was funny to be fair but I much preferred the darker humour like with Lea Michelle's character; she was great.  The only character I'm disliking is the new girl who just moved to campus, I forgot her name, she really has that annoying hero thing going on. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

djBuffoon

It was funny to be fair but I much preferred the darker humour like with Lea Michelle's character; she was great.  The only character I'm disliking is the new girl who just moved to campus, I forgot her name, she really has that annoying hero thing going on. 

Yeah Lea Michelle and Emma Roberts impressed me. Ariana Grande and (surprisingly) Abigail Breslin were dreadful. And Queen Jamie Lee is Queen Jamie Lee.

You sure are a very important person, yes. Also, it wasn't 2h, it was 1h30. 

There's no need to be so rude. It was just far too long for me to take that much time to watch it and that's that. I even said it wasn't bad, it just was too long. Sorry I have to place value on my time I guess?

• Admin changed the title to “Scream Queens” disappoints, loses audience over 2 hours

Archived