“Scream Queens” | 2.62M & 2.48M for the 2 final episodes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Duh. The show's foundation is silly.

Who wants to watch Scary Movie every week? It's not good.

It's much better than Scary Movie.

The only thing that kinda disappointed me was the lack of blood :emma: I've been disappointed with the Scream series for that same reason, and thought to myself that Scream Queens would definitely be better horror-wise, with ridiculously gory sequences, but for now I'm not impressed much.

On the other hand... that image alone was one of the best things ever tbh

nick-jonas-scream-queens-06112015.jpg

joemayzzin

i actually enjoyed the premiere haha and i don't really watch a lot of television, can't wait to start watching AHS also!!

Evan Peters

All ya'll making excuses for the show :rip: it was terrible. simple as that. 

emma roberts is an abuser

DrewStevens

It started very slow. The first episode was a little boring but the second episode was great.  The lead characters are not interesting at all, Emma Roberts is playing the same character she played on Coven and the other girl is just boring. I think the second episode was better because there were more scenes with other characters. Chad, Gigi and Denise are the best characters.

The reviews are not bad tho.

super ultra

I really wanted to start watching the show but when I saw the storyline... :wtf:  and I still had some hope but after reading the comments... :bye: 

Making it two hours long was stupid and having no strong lead in was stupid. Even if it had all that promo and was everywhere. They should have premiered it after Empire tonight.

Also, 4M isn't that bad. Is streaming, DVR and all that **** counted? I'm sure the numbers will grow exponentially once those are added in (if they haven't)

Audience reaction was positive on socials so there is the possibility that the ratings will grow, kind of like Empire. And let's be real, even if the numbers go down, there is no way it's going to get cancelled mid-season

who will love me when the night is over

Alien Tulip

All ya'll making excuses for the show :rip: it was terrible. simple as that. 

MTE. Like I wasted 2 hours out of my privileged wealthy white life to watch this and it ended up being trash :air: 

Morphine Prince

Let's hope AHS does great, I'm starting to doubt it. 

The ratings for AHS have consistently increased with every season. Some of the episodes last season dipped a bit but overall the ratings were high. 

The first episode of every season has consistently gone up every season. We have nothing to worry about. 

The ratings for AHS have consistently increased with every season. Some of the episodes last season dipped a bit but overall the ratings were high. 

The first episode of every season has consistently gone up every season. We have nothing to worry about. 

It's that I give Gaga's haters too much power and I think the ratings won't be good because of them.
But I realize that's stupid, so lemme stay positive! 

• Admin changed the title to “Scream Queens” disappoints, loses audience over 2 hours

Archived