other

“Scream Queens” | 2.62M & 2.48M for the 2 final episodes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

I love this show.  Its hilarious! :lmao:I love denise so much...everythin that comes out of ha mouth is pure gold!

I swear if she dies I'll be so sad :smh: She, Keke Palmer and Emma Watson & the cute fashion are the only reason I watch:laughga: Although I must say after this episode I started liking Chanel #6 a lot too.

I guess you mean Roberts lol Hermione could never be as b---h, well she kind of was in The Bling Ring but not to Channels degree

Pole dancer

I guess you mean Roberts lol Hermione could never be as b---h, well she kind of was in The Bling Ring but not to Channels degree

ITS THE SAME THING IDIOT!

jk, i was channeling my inner Chanel #1. Yes I meant Roberts :)

AbuHassan1992

I normally don't laugh at stereotypically black characters in films and on tv, especially when they're women, I just find it stupid and sometimes kinda offensive, but damn the cop on this show has me crying

they need Gaga to do a cameo :derpga: 

Or Gaga and Ariana. that would make my day :hunty: or what if Gaga is the red devil?! PLOT TWIST OF THE MILLENIUM :pray:

PrinceGaga

Or Gaga and Ariana. that would make my day :hunty: or what if Gaga is the red devil?! PLOT TWIST OF THE MILLENIUM :pray:

OH MY GOD! Amazing plot twist :lmao: 

I am on episode 4. This show is so good that people can't appreciate it. :crossed: I love it so much.

This show will become a cult classic. :giveup: 

DeleteMyAccount

So because of the ratings, does it pretty much guarantee that the show will be canceled? :ohno:  It sucks that people aren't watching..

Flippy

I hope it doesn't get cancelled! If it does, Netflix needs to buy the show and stream it :giveup: It's such a good show!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived