💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“Scream Queens” | 2.62M & 2.48M for the 2 final episodes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Was Jamie Lee Curtis on it? Seriously? I love that woman! #FishCalledWanda #Trading Places #Halloween #TheFog #PromNight

She sure is, and she dominates the first two episodes (in presence, not necessarily screentime). 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy, Skank... you too?

I based my opinion on its trailer, promotion and initial reviews like many people do with movies and shows like this one.

There is ignorance and there are decisions to save one's time, not enough for every show. With that in mind, I'll give it a shot in streaming and I'll consider your post as a "good review," so we can leave it at that.

It's okay to decide not to watch a television show based on the way they promote it, it's not okay to criticizes a television show based on the way they promote it. 

Fox wants to draw in the most viewers possible, so they cast a wide net with dumb promos that will appeal to literally every audience.

If you are only interested in serious horror you might not want to check it out, but in terms of camp horror, Scream Queens was pitch perfect.

Katsuki Bakugo

This is weird because I am hearing nothing but rave reviews??

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Headline planet is not really a reputable source for ratings in the US. There is a website that focuses only on ratings called http://zap2it.com. Zap2it is what Kworb is to iTunes for US television ratings. Its kinda fun to keep up with it. 

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/09/23/tv-ratings-tuesday-the-muppets-premiere-lights-the-lights-limitless-scream-queens-start-ok/470800/

The numbers that Scream Queens pulled in were average. They weren't great but by no means were they the worst on Fox. Actually the numbers for its Tuesday Premier were much higher than the shows that were on Fox in last years Tuesday premiers. TBH so far it is the number one show on Fox based on Demo's which is the 18-49 ratings number of 1.7. It's the number two show based in total LIVE viewrship and only by very little behind Gotham.  Why is the 18-49 number more important than the overall total viewership? Because that is the number advertisers look for when buying advertising spots on Television. The 18-49 is the segment of the population in the US that consumes the most products. Right now the viewrship is 1.7 if it stays between 1.5 and 1.7 a second season is pretty much guaranteed because the only shows on Fox that will pull in higher numbers on Fox will be Empire and American Idol and this is the last year of AI. You also have to take into account DVR veiwership and onDemand. Those numbers will be out later in the week, especially on a show geared towards a younger audience who likes watching TV at their leisure and not necessarily when it airs. 

Also Scream Queens did 60% better than last years premiers on the same channel and same night.

Fox’s “Scream Queens,” which had generated the most social media buzz heading into premiere week, opened with a 1.6/5 in 18-49 and 4 million viewers overall from 8 to 10, though special “rush finals” ordered by Fox show the premiere at a 1.7 in the demo. It ran fourth in its timeslot in 18-49, while placing second in adults 18-34 (1.6/7). The horror comedy from Ryan Murphy opened with a 1.7 rating in 18-49 and then held at a 1.6 for its final three half-hours, according to the prelim nationals. It tied for the 18-49 lead in the New York market with “The Voice” (2.9/10).

The two-hour premiere provided some nice time period improvement for Fox, which struggled out of the gate on the opening Tuesday a year ago. Last night’s “Scream Queens” did 60% better than the net’s lowly 1.0 nightly average for “Utopia,” “New Girl” and “The Mindy Project.” Starting next week, new comedies “Grandfathered” and “Grinder” will open the night for the net, with “Scream Queens” airing at 9. http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/ratings-muppets-limitless-solid-scream-queens-1201600074/

It wasn't a hit but is also wasn't a flop. It was just average. Also next week it will be in its 9PM intended timeslot. It beat most of the shows that aired at 9. So things should even out next week. I think it will drop to a 1.5 next week. I did love the premier. It was campy and funny. Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis were hysterical. The part where Taylor Swifts head was run over by a lawn mower was too funny to handle. The fact that she was a deaf Taylor Swift fan speaks how intelligent this show is. LOL 

This makes me feel a lot better, SQ deserves good ratings its just too perfect <3 its the AHS teen sister

Pole dancer

DeleteMyAccount

Okay, then assume whatever makes you happy. I gave my two cents on the show and I have better things to do with my time. Why get upset over someone's opinion on Gaga Daily's forum?

It's just kind of condescending; the way you gave your two cents.  I think you should give it more time.

iloveit123

I loved the show... I wish it wasn't on a major network though. Would be much better on FX or heck, even CW. Fox cancels shows too easily.

Let's see what happens... two hours is a lot to ask of viewers attention. Maybe one hour will be better.

SychosSoChic

Wow I think it is due to arinators. Maybe because Ariana grande died on the first episode so they won't continue watching the second episode? She have quite a big fanbase. I don't think we have to worry for Gaga ..... She's gonna be there for 8 episodes and we have a strong fanbase , we can also continue to support AHS!

PPOLQF7.gif

Wait

Seriously

I thought she and Lea Michelle were the show's headliner's? :awkney: 

How floppy of them to get rid of their star power :awkney: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Wow I think it is due to arinators. Maybe because Ariana grande died on the first episode so they won't continue watching the second episode? She have quite a big fanbase. I don't think we have to worry for Gaga ..... She's gonna be there for 8 episodes and we have a strong fanbase , we can also continue to support AHS!

PPOLQF7.gif

this tbh. Arianators were so furious on twitter and ryan murphy and other members of the scream queens production tweeted that they dont need to worry cause she'll come back later in the season. But yeah A LOT of people stopped watching after she died

Battle 4 Ur Life

FINALLY watched it. so many users trashing the show here, I just think you didn't know what you were in for...

as for me it's everything I wanted. I absolutely loved it, it's funny, silly, a bit scary and just something that entertains. It's a no-brainer and a perfect one. I loved the 90's references. I just couldn't get my eyes off through the episode and when it ended I was like "already????" LOVED the pilot, already anxious for episode 3.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Admin changed the title to “Scream Queens” disappoints, loses audience over 2 hours

Archived