Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

The comments on this AHS post... so sad

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

VersaceKing

Pathetic assholes who can't deal with the fact that their fave has left the show from her own reasons and Gaga has nothing to do with it.:excuseu:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

222,000 LIKES

Can we focus on this rather than the few comments below there? The comments are mainly about Jessica though not about Gaga so Gaga doesn't receive that much hate as you think.

PinkJelly

This is so true. I actually can't pick out the difference between Constance and Fiona Goode in particular. They are both b---hy, snooty women that reacted the exact same way to things. :shrug: 

I mean...

tumblr_mm4t9crJa91qbkh27o6_250_zps7b0699

It's like Constance was the suppressed housewife - caring for her daughter but hiding secrets about the Murder House. This parallels with Elsa being the suppressed freakshow ringleader - wanting to be the star of the show and caring for her 'freaks' - hiding secrets about her own disability.

And Fiona and Jude were both drunks who used alcohol as their escape - trying to do good but always ending up screwing someone over in the process. Both were tough, highly charged, empowered women but eventually their emotions and inner demons got the better of them 

Teal Ambition

What annoys me is that half of these people act as if Gaga kicked Jessica out of AHS. When it was entirely Jessica's decision to leave. So stay pressed.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Phantomhive

I've learned to not read the comments on AHS Facebook. They're either people who can't get over the fact that Lange is not in it, Madonna stans (yes, I've seen a lot), or just people who hate on Gaga for the most stupid and pathetic reasons.:madge:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Microscope

They're right in a way tho 

If it was anyone else instead of Gaga I'd be like Ok we get it she has the main role, now tell me something else about the season

Well they can't really use that excuse since we've already gotten so many spoilers on what will be happening in the season, it's ridiculous. They're just digging for stuff to complain about tbh.

Also, glad to see most of the negative comments are being flooded by positive replies (minus the personal attacks).

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Phantomhive

222,000 LIKES

Can we focus on this rather than the few comments below there? The comments are mainly about Jessica though not about Gaga so Gaga doesn't receive that much hate as you think.

Imagine if facebook already implemented the dislike button :sweat:

In I fly on wings of winter.

I don't know why we (as a forum) need to focus on the negative comments towards Gaga? We're all aware of this situation. Let them vent whilst you enjoy seeing Gaga on the t.v. 

They're right in a way tho 

If it was anyone else instead of Gaga I'd be like Ok we get it she has the main role, now tell me something else about the season

Agreed.

If your favourite show included an artist you didn't really care for and they became the central focus of the promotion for it... You are bound to be annoyed.

monketsharona

Just ignore ^^ You know most of those comments are not even from AHS fans...

When you look at most of hate comments on twitter, it's from people whose 'retweets' and 'favorites' are about Madonna and Katy...

Iwontell

Bitch, Jessica DECIDED BY HERSELF to quit the show. She had been talking about for YEARS. If it wasn't Gaga it would be someone else, maybe someone who'd give less visibility to the show...now stop b---hing about it, either watch it or don't...

****! Everyone is such a crying baby on the internet...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

monketsharona

Pathetic assholes who can't deal with the fact that their fave has left the show from her own reasons and Gaga has nothing to do with it.:excuseu:

You know most of Jessica Lange fans deal with it. Don't take all comments about Jessica Lange as words from her fans. A lot of Gaga haters are just using it to diss Gaga... 

djBuffoon

I have nothing against Lange because, c'mon, she's one of the greatest actors on the planet. But some of these fans think the show was created by her / for her / around her, which is not the case. She was cast after the fact. Once it was obvious that her work was an asset, Ryan gave her more freedom to help create a character.

But even in her absence, we still have a powerhouse cast. I mean, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, and Sarah Paulson are not chopped liver. And as for Gaga... I'm gonna give her five- no, ten - minutes of screen time before the fans silence themselves and take it all back.

So pathetic tbh. I can understand why people would be upset that Gaga is starring in it, but what are comments like that going to achieve? :rip: They may as well just wait it out to see if she's any good. But even if her performance is world-class, there will of course still be some who'll say she ruined the show. She will never please everyone, she's simply too big. It's not a big deal though :)

222,000 LIKES

Exactly. 

Well they can't really use that excuse since we've already gotten so many spoilers on what will be happening in the season, it's ridiculous. They're just digging for stuff to complain about tbh.

Also, glad to see most of the negative comments are being flooded by positive replies (minus the personal attacks).

Another case of people using a small percentage of something negative to make it like the whole post is rude towards Gaga. Overall Gaga's been getting a ton of praise and has less haters nowadays than in the past, but for some reason we notice every little negative thing and let it overshadow the many good comments. 

Archived