💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Nick Jonas hinting he may be gay or bi or am I reaching?

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari

I've always loved Nick Jonas since I was a kid and so was he. But he surprised me when he started trying to attract the gay audience by paying tribue to Gaga's telephone and playing at gay clubs while showing bits of his body. And then he started posing for gay magazines (I believe). But now, he has been playing gay characters in tv shows, Kingdom (which shows some explicit scenes), and now in Scream Queens as a cute bottom. My question is, do y'all think this might show a sign that in the future he may come out as gay or bi, or am I just reaching and he is just playing the gays to get a stronger fanbase? 'Cause lord knows I want a piece of him! :pray:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I've always loved Nick Jonas since I was a kid and so was he. But he surprised me when he started trying to attract the gay audience by paying tribue to Gaga's telephone and playing at gay clubs while showing bits of his body. And then he started posing for gay magazines (I believe). But now, he has been playing gay characters in tv shows, Kingdom (which shows some explicit scenes), and now in Scream Queens as a cute bottom. My question is, do y'all think this might show a sign that in the future he may come out as gay or bi, or am I just reaching and he is just playing the gays to get a stronger fanbase? 'Cause lord knows I want a piece of him! :pray:

Girl, I don't know but I want some of Nick Jonas in me real bad!  I've had a crush on him for the longest time and if he turns out to be gay, I will be so happy!   :party:    :pole:   :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

malazam

He's playing to get the gay community by his side.....and it seems like it's working

another shot before we kiss the other side

DrewStevens

I kinda feel that he is really coming out but part of me refuses to believe because it feels like reaching :rip:

Only time will tell. 

Kulture Kiari

Girl, I don't know but I want some of Nick Jonas in me real bad!  I've had a crush on him for the longest time and if he turns out to be gay, I will be so happy!   :party:    :pole:   :lolly:

omg his last scene on Scream Queens was worth it! It was a crotch shot, body, pecs, and him working out. Lord Jesus im thirsty and I need to get laid. Shame on me.

LeoFameMonster

He could be testing the water to see how people react and depending on that he might come out.

Hold up how do you know hes a bottom in Scream Queens? hes not even fem in it and he was the big spoon with his str8 friend. 

I think hes a top in the show and a top in real life and ill get receipts after I test the theory in real life lol :lolly:

Bad Bromance

omg his last scene on Scream Queens was worth it! It was a crotch shot, body, pecs, and him working out. Lord Jesus im thirsty and I need to get laid. Shame on me.

I ran out of likes but yes!!!!!  Best scene ever!!!  He gets me so hot it's not even funny.  I just want him to pound on me as hard as he can.   :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

nativenewyorker

:air:

I think speculating about someone's s-xuality is really crude and tasteless, especially since Nick has never said anything to imply he isn't straight

reaching out to the lgbt community doesn't make him gay and neither does playing gay characters, the only sign of him coming out would be him directly hinting at it and he never has. I wouldn't get your hopes up but.. anything's possible :awkney:

Kulture Kiari

He could be testing the water to see how people react and depending on that he might come out.

Hold up how do you know hes a bottom in Scream Queens? hes not even fem in it and he was the big spoon with his str8 friend. 

I think hes a top in the show and a top in real life and ill get receipts after I test the theory in real life lol :lolly:

Im pretty sure he's a bottom base on the last scene before the credits. But I dony care. Top or bottom, I want him!!

LeoFameMonster

Im pretty sure he's a bottom base on the last scene before the credits. But I dony care. Top or bottom, I want him!!

the scene where he is in the morgue?

Kulture Kiari

:air:

I think speculating about someone's s-xuality is really crude and tasteless, especially since Nick has never said anything to imply he isn't straight

reaching out to the lgbt community doesn't make him gay and neither does playing gay characters, the only sign of him coming out would be him directly hinting at it and he never has. I wouldn't get your hopes up but.. anything's possible :awkney:

That's what people were saying about Ricky Martin and many other gay celebs before they came out of the closet and then :reductive2:.

But then again, relax, don't get b*tchy now. Someone's s-xuality doesnt change them for who they are. This is just a thread, not a SPREAD THE WORD NICK IS GAY strike. :awkney: 

Kulture Kiari

the scene where he is in the morgue?

Yes. Sorry, not trying to be stereotype. It just reminded me of the Scary Movie scene with the secret gay lovers. Mess at me :rip: 

Archived