Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

(Gay Icon) Azealia Banks Apologizes

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to her 5-7 fans. They must feel so accomplished. 

You're so funny and clever! 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Cupcakeboy2

lol at the pressed b---hes saying who. if you dont like her then why would you click on a thread about her? we all know she has a nasty attidude. so what? i wish everyone on here would stop acting like some type of angels... that goes for the irrelevent hateful bashing twinks. azealia out here making them greens while you are all out here dissing her behind a computer screen. :reductive2:

You can't treat people that way and expect everyone to take this "apology" and deal with it. 

She's talented, but it's when she does stuff like this were people won't take her seriously. In reality she's being detrimental to her career and if that's how she wants to play, so be it. 

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RainingOnMe

7yZZJTM.gif

i really love her, even if she's a hot mess, who cares, she's really talented

Who cares? What she says/said on a daily basis is offensive and she doesn't even use it in a satirical way... :saladga:

Tokyo Rose

You can't treat people that way and expect everyone to take this "apology" and deal with it. 

She's talented, but it's when she does stuff like this were people won't take her seriously. In reality she's being detrimental to her career and if that's how she wants to play, so be it. 

But she even said she wasn't addressing this 'apology' to the public.

Not really even thread worthy imo.

Why allow another thread for Azealia drama, when we already have one for her latest outburst?

:awkney: not even an apology.

the thing about maturing is that you can acknowledge your faults and learn from them. She's still a 13 year old

can we stop being whiny

guess whos up in this bitch

But she even said she wasn't addressing this 'apology' to the public.

Not really even thread worthy imo.

Why allow another thread for Azealia drama, when we already have one for her latest outburst?

Because this is the apology. The incident and the apology should be separate so people can comment on those separately. If it's a bigger issue, I can merge them no problem but I don't see it happening right now

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Because this is the apology. The incident and the apology should be separate so people can comment on those separately. If it's a bigger issue, I can merge them no problem but I don't see it happening right now

Thanks Queen <3 

Why should she apologize to anyone else? It's not like she can save her career at this point so she might as well apologize to the 25 people she has left to buy her mixtapes until she realizes she needs a part time job again.

Exactly why should she apologize to people like you who have been dogging her for years and would still dog her even if she did an openly apology

Why would she apologize to people like you who failed to see she was being bullied by a man bigger than her. 

Archived