inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

:awkney:Β not even an apology.

Β 

the thing about maturing is that you can acknowledge your faults and learn from them. She's still a 13 year old

Currently listening to Joanne

Jewels n Drugs

Gurl no need to apologize, i love the show

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Annnddd THAT is why no one likes you bb :hunty:Β 

#𝟏 ππ’πŽππ’π‚ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

LePetitGAGABLover

WHO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I lost all my respect for her after that incident.Β 

GloZell Green

So you're not going to apologize to the attendant because you knew you did wrong. Oh my, there's something wrong with youΒ :awkney:

Β 

Girl I love you but for real, clean your image so everyone gets a dose of that catchy musicΒ :noparty:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

:emma: I LOVE HER.

β€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Fernster7

She's being immature and dumb, but what's new?

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Why should she apologize to anyone else? It's not like she can save her career at this point so she might as well apologize to the 25 people she has left to buy her mixtapes until she realizes she needs a part time job again.

FrankGutz

7yZZJTM.gif

i really love her, even if she's a hot mess, who cares, she's really talented

Β 

Dα΄„ β€’ Dα΄€Κ€α΄‹ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ β€’ TΚœΚ€ΙͺΚŸΚŸα΄‡Κ€ | EΚŸα΄‡α΄„α΄›Κ€α΄Ι΄Ιͺα΄„ | FΙͺᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ β€’ Lᴀᴅʏ Gα΄€Ι’α΄€ β€’ SᴏᴘʜΙͺᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

AlexanderLevi2

She used the excuse that she has been physically assaulted by men in the past (which is a horrible and terrible thing) and makes that okay for her to do whatever she wants and yell gay slurs. I'm sorry she went through that, but she needs anger management. Although, I don't think a therapist could get through to her because Azealia is apparently a professional in everything in the world.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived