Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will Elizabeth have the same fate as Elisa Lam?

Davidsonary

Featured Posts

Davidsonary

So far in most of the promos we have seen Gaga entering or trapped in the elevator. I feel like the elevator is going to play a big part in her storyline.

2C65895A00000578-3237537-image-a-9_14424

What do you guys think?

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

this part of the trailer represents her characters nature, hence why in the white scene if you look there's psyche ward padding in the elevator, it's meant to look like she's in a mad house or whatever, because her character sounds like a psychotic sociopath tbh

PinkJelly

I imagine the hotel and/or a group of characters eventually turning on Elizabeth, condemning her live out her days trapped inside the 'above/below' elevator while Katy Perry is played on a loop. Hell.

Davidsonary

this part of the trailer represents her characters nature, hence why in the white scene if you look there's psyche ward padding in the elevator, it's meant to look like she's in a mad house or whatever, because her character sounds like a psychotic sociopath tbh

How about the scenes in Hallway and the cast poster? She is standing in front of the elevator in both of those.

Davidsonary

I imagine the hotel and/or a group of characters eventually turning on Elizabeth, condemning her live out her days trapped inside the 'above/below' elevator while Katy Perry is played on a loop. Hell.

Katy Perry on loop? Murphy was right, they're going back to straight horror this year.

Could you imagine if 90% of her scenes are just in an elevator :air:

Of course sometimes **** go down when there's Elizabeth and her kids in an elevator :derpga:

The vibe I've been getting about Elizabeth's character seems the more tragic villain type, and I know there's been said that a lot of the characters' motivations are based in protecting her, to an extent.

But, y'know, "protecting". Maybe keep in? All the scenes with her outside the hotel seem almost flashback-esque.

I'm curious as to how they're gonna play out her character. Huge potential this year, as with every year.

3 points in and ready for more

heavyMetalGAGA

The vibe I've been getting about Elizabeth's character seems the more tragic villain type, and I know there's been said that a lot of the characters' motivations are based in protecting her, to an extent.

But, y'know, "protecting". Maybe keep in? All the scenes with her outside the hotel seem almost flashback-esque.

I'm curious as to how they're gonna play out her character. Huge potential this year, as with every year.

That's interesting to think about! A lot of the scenes outside the hotel do seem flashback-esque. 

As long as we get a detailed history of her bis-xuality, I'll be satisfied :D
I want some exposure for all the bi individuals out there. They're too often overlooked in the freedom struggle.

That's interesting to think about! A lot of the scenes outside the hotel do seem flashback-esque. 

As long as we get a detailed history of her bis-xuality, I'll be satisfied :D
I want some exposure for all the bi individuals out there. They're too often overlooked in the freedom struggle.

I agree! Not just because I think Gaga and Bassett would go great together, but also because it seems like a direct implication to Gaga's own s-xuality lol

3 points in and ready for more

Holy ****, I never noticed it :rip: I hope they make an elevator scary scene, it is a given due to the title 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived