đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ellie Goulding - On My Mind

Garden Panty

Featured Posts

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS GONNA WATCH IT THEN SAY WHAT I THINK

EDIT: I think she looks beautiful but I really don't get the video/don't really like it that much. 

Still there's some gif worthy moments. :rip: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

DiscoHeaven23

just watched the first 20 seconds so far, but this hotel is such a major plot character in Ellie and Ed's songs. haha

I hated this song when it came out but it's growing on me. I'd give the music video a 7 out of 10.

SychosSoChic

This song takes me places :giveup: 

The video has moments, and I like some of the imagery, and while I get the story, I don't 100% get it :emma: 

But the song takes me higher, I really can't wait for this album anymore :cry: 

It's been 80 years :cry: 

But I feel like this song is gonna smash hard :legend: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Garden Panty

This song takes me places :giveup: 

The video has moments, and I like some of the imagery, and while I get the story, I don't 100% get it :emma: 

But the song takes me higher, I really can't wait for this album anymore :cry: 

It's been 80 years :cry: 

But I feel like this song is gonna smash hard :legend: 

I have a feeling this album will be flawless and I seriously can't wait :giveup:

It sort of reminded me of the Blank Space video but I liked it nonetheless. Can't wait for this album. 

And did anyone else notice the hotel was called "El Cortez Hotel" :stalkga:

PinkJelly

She looks so good, and the visuals are much better than her previous videos. But I'm still undecided about the song. Really wish Ellie would go back to her folk/pop roots instead of the EDM stuff - but I'm sure the album will be great never the less.

retroglamx

I don't know if I wanna watch the video yet. I'm still not sure if I like the song or not. :green:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

She looks so good, and the visuals are much better than her previous videos. But I'm still undecided about the song. Really wish Ellie would go back to her folk/pop roots instead of the EDM stuff - but I'm sure the album will be great never the less.

She has done EDM from the start, but I know what you mean. Her old producer is still on the album and people at her listening parties said she has some country/folk sounding songs on the album.

PinkJelly

She has done EDM from the start, but I know what you mean. Her old producer is still on the album and people at her listening parties said she has some country/folk sounding songs on the album.

The original issue of 'Lights' her first LP was most definitely not EDM. It was flaw-free folk inspired pop. It was only once she reissued Halycon that she really honed in on that genre - and while I've enjoyed all her albums her voice was strongest for me when the production was more organic sounding

The original issue of 'Lights' her first LP was most definitely not EDM. It was flaw-free folk inspired pop. It was only once she reissued Halycon that she really honed in on that genre - and while I've enjoyed all her albums her voice was strongest for me when the production was more organic sounding

Lights is an electronic album and she even says that herself, but I think you're referring to more dance/club inspired production. She doesn't only focus on EDM and does a wide variety of songs. She is featured on a lot of EDM tracks that are side projects (I Need Your Love, Outside, Powerful, Skrillex track, etc), which is not really indicative of her albums.

Archived