đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga best-dressed at the Emmys!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

I don't see why when this look is boring really,  the white look was better and should've had the hair & makeup from the black one

I don't see why when this look is boring really,  the white look was better and should've had the hair & makeup from the black one

I actually agree. But that's how media works - she's on AHS and just released a new song, so everyone hops on the bandwagon. That's not even her best red carpet look this year, but media creates trends out of nowhere. She looked gorgeous, but I'm pretty surprised of all the praise. I'm not complaining though! :laughga:

I actually agree. But that's how media works - she's on AHS and just released a new song, so everyone hops on the bandwagon. That's not even her best red carpet look this year, but media creates trends out of nowhere. She looked gorgeous, but I'm pretty surprised of all the praise. I'm not complaining though! :laughga:

if she had this attention around the time of The GRAMMYs and got best dressed it would've been completely true since she actually was the best dressed and most talked about look then

Warholian

if she had this attention around the time of The GRAMMYs and got best dressed it would've been completely true since she actually was the best dressed and most talked about look then

I don't even remember that many people talking about that look other than the passing "lots of boobs, s-xy" on Fashion Police or something. That look was by far the best she's looked in years and even her entire career. I'm also a little suprised as to how much attention this one is getting but, hey, I'll take it. I think media is once again playing on the whole "Gaga looks unrecognisable" shtick. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived