šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga have worn the Countess Glove at emmys?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

Bradley

no because Ryan murphy said he wants people to separate Gaga form Elizabeth. they dont want to seem her character and thik "thats gaga" so no. as much as i myself want it nop

No Ryan said that about the show. But anyway I'm hoping she wears the glove next year at the Emmys should she get nominated.

Ray of Light

No. Bitch needs to show of ha engagementĀ ring & remind everyone of how much more successful / happy / in love she is compared to her mediocre contemporaries.Ā 

andy232000

No Ryan said that about the show. But anyway I'm hoping she wears the glove next year at the Emmys should she get nominated.

show/promo, same thing, its worse if Gaga in real life appears at an award show under her name dressed asĀ Elizabeth. sheĀ“d be merging the two in one which is what they dont want

Bradley

show/promo, same thing, its worse if Gaga in real life appears at an award show under her name dressed asĀ Elizabeth. sheĀ“d be merging the two in one which is what they dont want

They want it, and they'd scream for it including the GP after they have seen the show. It's called a stunt and it's acceptable. Ryan clearly said that about the show, because it would be unprofessional for Elizabeth to act like Gaga in the series but it'd be a totally different case for Gaga to act like Elizabeth at an award show.

giskardsb

It would have been cool but I think she considered this Brandon Maxwells night and didn't want anything to distract from the dress.Ā 

Bradley

It would have been cool but I think she considered this Brian Maxwells night and didn't want anything to distract from the dress.Ā 

Brandon Maxwell* :reductive2:Ā sorry I had to

Warholian

is there like a name for that glove btw? i want to search it but i dont know how to find it

"KatyKiller"

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived