💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga have worn the Countess Glove at emmys?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

do you think gaga should have at least worn the countess glove tonight? 

I wanted to so bad see her look similar to like this,  The countess glove reminded me of this look the first time i saw it.

lady-gaga-fame-garticle-6-.jpg

tumblr_mh9icwdnoB1qfug0qo1_500.jpg

lady-gaga-emmys-2015.jpg

All she was missing tonight was that glove and she coulda slayed more:giveup:

CPCgn1zUcAAnQDs.jpg

Fernster7

Yes, I would've loved that. But she looked amazing so it's not a big deal for me.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Voltaire

When I was a kid and got a dirt bike I wore my motocross gear to the mall, the boots the chest plate...everything but the helmet. I was so excited to dress up into it and look cool in my new gear and my mom just humored me.

Gaga wearing her character's prop may come across a bit like that.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Bradley

I initially wanted her to wear the glove but I think she made the right choice. Just imagine another

'she ruined the whole look with the unnecessary glove' thing and then I can imagine monsters explaining to non-fans how that is a promotion tactic for AHS, etc. and then possibly generate more controversy for Gaga

also I can see how the GP would say how much she loved gloves since 2015's Oscars :emma:

which is not entirely negative but rather funny I guess

so I'm quite happy with the look she pulled at the Emmys :nick:AHS fans might be excited to see the glove and yell SLAY to the heavens but non-AHS fans would be like :what: :fail:

LePetitGAGABLover

no it would be gimmicky. tonight wasn't about her. it wasn't even about AHS as it turns out...

Did any of the AHS cast even win anything?:air:

Bradley

Did any of the AHS cast even win anything?:air:

Unfortunately, no. But it was impressive enough to have received so many nominations.

LePetitGAGABLover

Unfortunately, no. But it was impressive enough to have received so many nominations.

Yikes. Gaga should delete this tweet then:emma:

I still can't believe none of them won though :awkney::awkney::awkney:

Warholian

I think she'd want this to just be a quick appearance for her to present, having the focus being on her supporting her costars. This wasn't about her as the countess, just her presenting as a soon to be figure on the television scene. 

I really, really, really hope she wears it next year, though. That'd be the time to do it. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Bradley

Yikes. Gaga should delete this tweet then:emma:

I still can't believe none of them won though :awkney::awkney::awkney:

No I think that tweet is perfectly fine. It's just a good luck wish, it's not like she guaranteed their wins before the show

andy232000

no because Ryan murphy said he wants people to separate Gaga form Elizabeth. they dont want to seem her character and thik "thats gaga" so no. as much as i myself want it nop

Bradley

nah, i dont think she wanted to steal anyones show tonight

(she did anyways tho)

I feel so bad for her. Some things are just out of her control she didn't even mean to steal others' spotlight yet she did :giveup:

Archived