news

Ryan Murphy Dishes on Gaga's 6 minute intro scene

giskardsb

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

thats a long time with no dialogue tho :sweat: kind of risky... but I trust them.

Don't worry. Someone will stick Bloody Mary on top of it and it'll get 20 million views on Youtube. Calling it.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

RAMROD

Killer Queen is coming.

tumblr_nus9umoH9W1ueqeo8o2_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

djBuffoon

thats a long time with no dialogue tho :sweat: kind of risky... but I trust them.

have you ever seen Dressed to Kill? Awesome 1980's horror movie with an iconic sequence that has no dialogue for like 7-10 minutes. I'm willing to bet there will be an homage to that scene. :udidnt:

djBuffoon

Kind of inspired that they're introducing her this way.

Assuming that The Countess has been stalking and slashing guests for a while, it makes sense that her opening scene shows the character in her element.

"almost like a silent movie with no dialogue"

inb4 - I told you she's acting a tree in the background - by pressed someone green.gif

FreePalestine

"almost like a silent movie with no dialogue"

inb4 - I told you she's acting a tree in the background - by pressed someone green.gif

just get over ppl disagreeing with you jeez -_-   Shows how truly pressed one can be ;)

Blackwillow

confirmation she is the lead ! :legend:

Let's see how they extended her contract to feature in the whole season

where and when did he say that?

I think that this is perfect.

I like really experimental and bizarre films though. I would be fine with it if Gaga did not have any real lines with other actors and was just sort of a ghostly evil apparition throughout the whole series, just a presence and not an alive person. We'd only hear her and know of her, but not the people staying there, lol.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived