💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Ryan Murphy Dishes on Gaga's 6 minute intro scene

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

http://www.etonline.com/awards/emmys/172303_ryan_murphy_reveals_details_on_lady_gaga_gory_s-xy_american_horror_story_intro_scene/

"Her introduction is a six-minute [scene] -- almost like a silent movie with no dialogue, and lots of blood and nudity," he spilled. "We started shooting on one of our first days, and you always want to throw people in with sort of an easy scene and she said, 'No, let's go for it.' So, it's pretty phenomenal and I think she'll surprise -- in a great way -- a lot of people."

Murphy revealed that the pop star has fully committed to her creepy new role, even showing up to set "two hours early" in order to prepare for her scenes.

"I have to say, she's one of the great professional joys in my life," he confessed. "She has been such a team player, the cast and crew is obsessed with her. Her performance is amazing. She's a great actress."

Also Mentions by Matt Bomer:

Bomer had similar sentiments about his co-star when he caught up with ET at the iHeartRadio Fest in Las Vegas over the weekend. "I've had one of the best creative experiences of my career getting to work with Lady Gaga and the incredible cast," he said.

"[Lady Gaga is] very creepy and scary, but in a very emotional way, which I like," Murphy added. "I think this season of all of them feels like our most modern season, it's definitely our most s-xual season. It all starts with that lead actor, which she is for us, and she doesn't not disappoint -- I'll tell you that much."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

I love how he gushes over her and adores her as much as we do :flutter: He's probably a member here tbh 

detectivelatoy.gif?w=300

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Flippy

Yaaaaas! :gaga: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Slay me silent queen:whitney:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

FGGrayson

no dialogue :air:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

djBuffoon

almost like a silent movie with no dialogue

You were right @Katie14 :reductive2:

Hold up, not necessarily ;) He made it a point to specify that there was no dialogue it her opening scene, so it must be an unusual component of the season. Plus, he also noted that she was the lead actor. 

Not gonna read but Ryan I hate you, this could have been such an awesome surprising shocking event and yet he feels the need to tell everything.

I hate that he claims to keep secrecy about ahs stuff yet when premiere time is close he basically tells u whats gonna happen mid season and how characters will relate 

Pole dancer

Archived