💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

MISSION : Monsters please join "After Silence"

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

Guys can you please open an account on "After Silence", i was about to do it but i have some problems with the regisitration process. 
That's the perfect place to promote/share the music video & the song, because everyone on that forum it's a victim/survivor.

And there's more than 2,000 people online at the moment. 
Open an account, and make a theard called "Till It Happens To You" or "Sometimes i Hate myself" so you can catch the attention, describe the song, and the cause. It will work i guess. :pray:

Link - http://www.aftersilence.org/
Forum - http://www.aftersilence.org/forum

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

You seriously want us to exploit rape victims?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

HolyDelRey

You seriously want us to exploit rape victims?

No i just want them to hear the song/see the music video, it might help. I was also s-xually abused?

KyliesChild

One, it is a great idea because then they might buy the song and more money will be given to raise awareness for rape. But yet again we are exploiting them and just kind of using them to buy the song and that is not...good. There are better ways to do this.

HolyDelRey

I appreciate you want Gaga to do well but this isn't a very good idea. I really, really don't encourage this.

This isn't about gaga. This is about the victims.

HolyDelRey

One, it is a great idea because then they might buy the song and more money will be given to raise awareness for rape. But yet again we are exploiting them and just kind of using them to buy the song and that is not...good. There are better ways to do this.

They will buy it, if they like it. Simple as that.

No i just want them to hear the song/see the music video, it might help. I was also s-xually abused?

I think registering in a forum for rape victims just to promote a song is a little too far :awkney: Sorry to hear about your story tho. I think you, as a victim, has more authority to do it than the rest of us that aren't.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FGGrayson

i think is disrespectful tbh, and i bet the video will get there without the 'PROMO' word on it, that's why Gaga is not doing much for it, some ppl needs to learn when to stop

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

FGGrayson

and that's why radios stopped playing Gagz, sometimes this fanbase gets really annoying with the 'promo' ****

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

This isn't about gaga. This is about the victims.

If you want to go there and explain that Gaga made a song that they may relate to and like, go for it. They might actually appreciate it!

I just don't agree with asking other members here to go and post the song? I personally don't think that's the right thing to do and the idea of Gaga fans joining a board like that to promote a song.... it just really does not sit right with me.

HolyDelRey

If you want to go there and explain that Gaga made a song that they may relate to and like, go for it. They might actually appreciate it!

I just don't agree with asking other members here to go and post the song? I personally don't think that's the right thing to do and the idea of Gaga fans joining a board like that to promote a song.... it just really does not sit right with me.

I was about too, but i had some problems with the registration process like i said. But it's okay anyways.

Pharamon

Can we just let it happen naturally? Like...Let the video and song be - we will see how far this comes without any promo...you're kinda ruining reputation

Archived