Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Hate is winning because of her FANS

boysboysboys

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

I wanna share this video, because I think this explains more than half of what I wanna say:

This video is about how ruthless people can be when it comes to page views and dissuading people from the entertainment they want. 

Now, imagine that this is Gaga and not Pewdiepie.

Just look at how many pages Grace Jones has compared to reporting of an actual GAGA MUSIC VIDEO:

musicvideo.png

gracejones.png

Hatred forces most fans to react impulsively and respond. By responding impulsively and repeatedly to hater talk, you increase the number of views they get. You increase the number of searches the article gets as well as increase its representation (i.e. they get more ads, copycats, etc.)

The hate they give Gaga becomes the center of attention and it hits Gaga twice: it takes away her views and it hurts her reputation severely. 

I'm not holding your freedom or emotions away from you, but please try to not respond to haters.

I personally have not commented on that thread because it's laughable and obviously Grace Jones' opinion about Gaga is not worth anybody's time, it's nonsense. 

Warholian

Shush. I like negativity. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Head Empty

I agree, but I'm guilty as charged though (at least for that Grace thread) :emma:

It makes sense to want to vent negative emotions sometimes - be it about Gaga related topics or simply projecting real life problems onto these threads, so it's totally understandable that some of them get a lot of comments. But it would be a lot better to tip the scales though :yes:

Iwontell

I SO agree...people seem to get irrational when something like the Grace thread comes up...just let it die, let it go. Ppl like Grace are counting on this kind of reaction...

I think we all need to come to terms with the fact that neither we or any of the things we like is going to be everybody's cup of tea...and that's ok! You don't have to think less of it or of yourself, because of that...otherwise some ppl and the media will keep exploiting this behavior and turning ppl against each other, polarizing every discussion and ****ting on ppl we care about to get clicks...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

GloZell Green

The only problem that I see is that when you don't reply to haters, you get a feeling in your stomach. They will pin you down and by not replying to them they will always come back and speak their bull**** mind with incorrect facts. It's a spark in me to prove them wrong :emma: Nevertheless I agree. Good points.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

KatyCant1013

It's all about getting media exposure.

If you're a female star and you talk **** about Gaga, you'll get articles written about you in every publication. 

This is why both Madonna and Grace dragged her when they had something to promote. 

boysboysboys

The only problem that I see is that when you don't reply to haters, you get a feeling in your stomach. They will pin you down and by not replying to them they will always come back and speak their bull**** mind with incorrect facts. It's a spark in me to prove them wrong :emma: Nevertheless I agree. Good points.

I know right :neyde: Like, my ears burn whenever people say she copied her bangs or her dress from somebody else.

What I think the best course of action would be is to take your hands off the keyboard, breathe in/out, shake your head and close the mother****in tab. Works for me.

grace jones relevancy relies on a thin thread of negativity. like bye hun! your time cam & passed. move on with the wind & eat dirt.

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

boysboysboys

grace jones relevancy relies on a thin thread of negativity. like bye hun! your time cam & passed. move on with the wind & eat dirt.

What if Taylor Swift said it though? Or Beyonce? None of these girls are giving up any ticket seats for Gaga.

The media market is at fault, as well as our over-sensitive and defensive nature.

NewYorkCity

Well, those threads also invite to controversy and creates conversations.

"GRACE IS RIGHT"

People reply, that person replies... etc.

When Gaga has released an amazing video and you just say how amazing it is.. there is not much to reply there.

There are like 10 threads about TIHTY tho...

You are a little bit right in some cases, but it is not as bad as you say imo

boysboysboys

Well, those threads also invite to controversy and creates conversations.

"GRACE IS RIGHT"

People reply, that person replies... etc.

When Gaga has released an amazing video and you just say how amazing it is.. there is not much to reply there.

There are like 10 threads about TIHTY tho...

You are a little bit right in some cases, but it is not as bad as you say imo

Sorry if I'm a little bit late replying to this, but I think it is already pretty bad for Gaga :crossed:

We're no longer looking at each other's ATRL pages here. This sort of thing can already be observed in traditional media. 

Fans can help Gaga change the world just by following her lead;  Be kind always, spread love, respond to meanness with kindness, respond to hate with love, respond to negativity with positivity.  Never shade other artists or their fans.  Show the world what kindness looks like.  This is how fans can support and honor Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived