Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga: Hot baths and Swedish murder mysteries

Bradley

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

proud swede here! You're welcome to visit I'll show you around :love:

omg hell yeah

Oddly enough I was watching 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' earlier and I know it's how it's shot (to be dark and kinda moody) but it IS MY SOUL.

Get me out of these grimy TB riddled streets of London and into some dark doom I can revel in

(i've basically insulted two countries but I mean well)

LoveandMagic

omg hell yeah

Oddly enough I was watching 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' earlier and I know it's how it's shot (to be dark and kinda moody) but it IS MY SOUL.

Get me out of these grimy TB riddled streets of London and into some dark doom I can revel in

(i've basically insulted two countries but I mean well)

I didn't realize "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" was Swedish. I'm always borderline on reading it. I hear it's great, but incredibly intense. As is the movie supposibly. Should I give it a whirl? Or watch the film first? I always prefer to read the book before the film, though often that leads to disappointment with the film. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Sia Daily

I didn't realize "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" was Swedish. I'm always borderline on reading it. I hear it's great, but incredibly intense. As is the movie supposibly. Should I give it a whirl? Or watch the film first? I always prefer to read the book before the film, though often that leads to disappointment with the film. 

I read the book before the movie (there's 3 books, actually there's 4 now but I've only read the first one). It's a great book, I love Lisbeth Salander (the main character).

It's pretty dark tbh!

Archived