💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Katy Perry and Rihanna

LGHunter

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Not a fan of this idea.

I would rather listen to a collaboration between Gaga and Lorde, or Gaga and Stromae. That would be dope 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or Lady Gaga ft. Lady Gaga...?

BBQjA85loTQ7m.gif

Or Lady Ft. Gaga

JazzGa and PopGa collaborating on a song, and imagine both of them on the stage :wao:

Not a fan of this idea.

I would rather listen to a collaboration between Gaga and Lorde, or Gaga and Stromae. That would be dope 

gaga stromae omg :giveup: i want stromae to produce lg5

can someone give this idea to her

:giveup:

RebeldeFaith

Or Lady Ft. Gaga

JazzGa and PopGa collaborating on a song, and imagine both of them on the stage :wao:

Interesting idea. Please keep formulating it and send it to Bobby. I think this can be possible for LG7 era.

jR8EDxMbqi1QQ.gif

But really, maybe in the future with the advances of technology this could be possible.

Something something idk

Jesse Pinkman

Plot: Gaga, Beyonce and Rihanna searching for a vocal coach for Katy and Britney :bye:

Rihcardo should find one herself.

It's science, bitch

How can you say that when she hasn't sung live in years?

Its not like she was singing live everyday before. She has done most of her career playback and sang live one song at some events. Thats all she could do. It was all right when she was able to dance, but right now its very hard to understand why people go to her shows.

And pls check some performance from Rihanna ( for Stay for example) and hear the difference between she and Katy or Britney.

Interesting idea. Please keep formulating it and send it to Bobby. I think this can be possible for LG7 era.

jR8EDxMbqi1QQ.gif

But really, maybe in the future with the advances of technology this could be possible.

They can do it with a hologram, like what they did with Michael Jackson at the Billboard Music Awards. I think they're doing it for Whitney Houston too? 

Imagine a Gaga performance with holograms of her past looks performing together.  :wao::legend:

Gagadonna

Britney can't sing, she's not an artist. Gaga only deals with artists

Bey why not, Riri hell yes

Katy... I rather see a feat live 

Jenniferella

This thread reminds me of those "Ratchet" mess rumors before ARTPOP

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

TimisaMonster

Not here for following the Taylor bandwagon of throwing famous people in a video for more cheap views...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RebeldeFaith

They can do it with a hologram, like what they did with Michael Jackson at the Billboard Music Awards. I think they're doing it for Whitney Houston too? 

Imagine a Gaga performance with holograms of her past looks performing together.  :wao::legend:

I expected that for the ARTPOP Ball but my dreams where just that. Petga would have been the perfect demo for something like that. At least she sang Paparazzi with G.O.A.T. at the BTWB. But your idea is very possible if they really know how to use their budget and the Tech Haus step up their game with innovative ideas for future eras instead of focusing just in dresses, props, fragrances and apps.

Something something idk

Archived