💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Katy Perry and Rihanna

LGHunter

Featured Posts

yASSsss

No really I'm a fan of her but I find it ridiculous that I don't even know how her true voice sounds. :toofunny:

u can thank me later :sis: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

u can thank me later :sis: 

Lol 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Whispering

No thank you.

She's already had a collab with the one person who can hold their own vocally with Gaga in that group. There are too many other artists out there who are vocalists like Gaga or who would at least bring artistry and songwriting to the partnership. 

HauntingHollow

Lmao Rihanna searching for a vocal coach for Katy & Britney? Why not for herself?

Rihanna might not be the best but she has shown a lot of improvement in past years ...

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Pharamon

Beyonce - been there, done that

Britney - :awkney: 

Katy - hell to the no

Rihanna - YAS

And all of them together, well that would be too messy :shrug: 

This basically

DiscoHeaven23

It was so perfect and then you had to go and put Katy Perry in there. Lol

i just thought of this collab, Lady Gaga feat. Mariah Carey

Britney and Katy are extremely basic musically. I don't think a Gaga collab would work with either of those artists. They're very safe, and simple.

I wouldn't be against another Beyonce collab but it would just be compared to Telephone. I'm pretending the Video Phone remix doesn't exist, btw.

I think a Rihanna collab could actually be really good, so I'd like that. Although Rihanna collabs with seemingly everyone.

The Child

Rihanna might not be the best but she has shown a lot of improvement in past years ...

Yeah lol, I've seen that lately this year during a festival, I don't remember the name of it lol. :green:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Britney and Katy are extremely basic musically. I don't think a Gaga collab would work with either of those artists. They're very safe, and simple.

I wouldn't be against another Beyonce collab but it would just be compared to Telephone. I'm pretending the Video Phone remix doesn't exist, btw.

I think a Rihanna collab could actually be really good, so I'd like that. Although Rihanna collabs with seemingly everyone.

Rihanna is also an extremely basic & safe artist. And I disagree about Britney tbh, she has taken many risks in her career musically.

Archived