💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Katy Perry and Rihanna

LGHunter

Featured Posts

whaaaaaaaat ? You serious ? ?

Yes. Gaga and Madonna posted the pic with them with Katy on instagram with the same caption, which is a caption (something like "girls night out, breaking hearts, kiss the ring") that has absolutely nothing to do with the picture and sound like lyrics. Also, some months before that, Gaga also posted a pic with Adele with a similar caption.

And in an interview with Madonna, they asked about comparisons with Gaga and Katy and she just replied that she "had a plan".

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

I wasn't sure if you're trolling or not :air: 

I'm not a troll not yet a woman.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LoveandMagic

I know some would see it like Lady Marmalade 2.0, but I don't know if it would work in quite the same way. I think Gaga could do a single with one or two of those names and have it work out well. With Britney it would have to be a dance anthem, with Katy a cool summer track, with Beyonce or Rihanna it would have to be fierce, female slayage type song. 

I could actually see Rihanna in the Telephone pt. 2 video (since I guess we have to abandon Gaga's original plans for Aura). I think that while another duet with Beyonce would be a lot fun, it probably wouldn't be exciting to the audience a second time around? Or maybe the exact opposite?

Come to think of it, I think Eminem used Rihanna two or three times in his singles and I think that worked out really great? 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

LGHunter

Yes. Gaga and Madonna posted the pic with them with Katy on instagram with the same caption, which is a caption (something like "girls night out, breaking hearts, kiss the ring") that has absolutely nothing to do with the picture and sound like lyrics. Also, some months before that, Gaga also posted a pic with Adele with a similar caption.

And in an interview with Madonna, they asked about comparisons with Gaga and Katy and she just replied that she "had a plan".

kiss the ring is a refrence to gagz engagment

kiss the ring is a refrence to gagz engagment

But what Madonna has to do with her ring? She posted the picture and used the caption before Gaga.

(I think I need to say that I don't buy this theory that much tho, lol)

LGHunter

But what Madonna has to do with her ring? She posted the picture and used the caption before Gaga.

(I think I need to say that I don't buy this theory that much tho, lol)

congrat her

congrat her

That is very likely indeed. I'm just here passing the info on the rumor theory :laughga: 

Mr Judas

and I guess the caption was also 'dropping our single tomorrow ' which had sarcasm written all over it ?

It would have been cool and supportive if other pop stars came to collaborate on Til It Happens To You, like girls looking out for each other.

if a big collaboration happens, it should be for a big reason.

Put your hands up... 🖤

Beyonce: been there done that.

Britney: a dead horse.

Rihanna: collaborating with everyone.

Katy:  too safe for Gaga.

I would be here for Adele tho.

Mr Judas

Beyonce: been there done that.

Britney: a dead horse.

Rihanna: collaborating with everyone.

Katy:  too safe for Gaga.

I would be here for Adele tho.

adele + gaga would slay all charts 

yASSsss

i'm here for only Rihanna collab...and maybe Britney too...the rest are just.. :bye: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived