💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

E·MO·TION, the best pop album of the year.

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

Despite not being as succesful as expected due to multiple release dates, Carly Rae Jepsen released a new amazing album this summer with the helps of talents like Sia.

From 'Run Away With Me' to 'Favorite Color', E·MO·TION is the best pop album in a long time. The throwback to catchy 80s tunes that 1989 promised but didn't quite achieved.

Get E•MO•TION on iTunes now: http://smarturl.it/E-MO-TION
You can also listen to it on Spotify worldwide.

Fiona Apple

b---h don't take out FROOT/Cry Baby/BADLANDS from their thrones :worship::legend:

I think he meant REAL pop albums..Not alternative pop-rock 

darkchylde

b---h don't take out FROOT/Cry Baby/BADLANDS from their thrones :worship::legend:

I'm specifically talking about pop music, not alt. pop or others... I love FROOT and BADLANDS so choosing between them and E·MO·TION is not something I'll try.

sweet spot

I think he meant REAL pop albums..Not alternative pop-rock 

I'm specifically talking about pop music, not alt. pop or others... I love FROOT and BADLANDS so choosing between them and E·MO·TION is not something I'll try.

TBH all of them took Marina/Mel/Halsey to something more electro pop (Blue/Cake/Drive, etc.). AND indie pop is one of the pop roots

Fiona Apple

TBH all of them took Marina/Mel/Halsey to something more electro pop (Blue/Cake/Drive, etc.). AND indie pop is one of the pop roots

Yeah indie pop is a kind of pop music.But in GGD those girls are called alternative :yes:

AmenTheNight

Best pop album of the year is Rebel Heart I agree (that's just my opinion), but I admit Emotion is a very strong album that deserved success.

This year wasn't prolific in terms of "popular" pop releases, but small artists really took over with music quality (Froot, Sucker, Cry Baby, Badlands, Emotion, Bombastic EP ...)

I didn't like CRJ prior to Emotion but I caved in and listened and it's actually an amazing pop record. The strongest release this year, I reckon. Give it a chance!

Riot Poof

I didn't really care for it tbh. :ohno:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived