đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Gaga Released Unreleased Songs as Singles

GagaKing

Featured Posts

What if Gaga just decided to release another single that isn't for her album, like Brooklyn Nights? What if she just wants to release unreleased songs strictly as singles and nothing else? Like what if!? Do you think the GP would like a song like BN? Or do you think they would like something else, as a single? I mean, I, personally, feel like BN would do well. And it's pretty catchy! But would you like it if she did that? :queenga:

darkchylde

Once again, unreleased songs are unreleased for a reason.

If she didn't f*cking release Aura as a single, unreleased songs don't have a chance.

Monster2015

LET LOVE DOWN, OUT OF CONTROL, SUPERSTAR

i wouldn't mind if she like gave her unreleased music to other artists who revamped them (Adam Lambert- Fever). Similar to Marina and the Diamonds, I think Gaga couldn't do that because the music she writes is what she's feeling at that time. So to release unreleased music from the past wouldn't show how she's evolved from all her eras cohesively

Once again, unreleased songs are unreleased for a reason.

If she didn't f*cking release Aura as a single, unreleased songs don't have a chance.

that's because Aura would not sell or get radio play because unless you're a fan you can't understand it

darkchylde

that's because Aura would not sell or get radio play because unless you're a fan you can't understand it

Damn, you have a point.

But still, I believe most Gaga unreleased songs are trash.

Damn, you have a point.

But still, I believe most Gaga unreleased songs are trash.

everything pre-The Fame recording sessions is the rest however are flaw free

Chris Evans

Second Time Around or a new Out of Control could have been a hit in 2008 but I don't see any of them smashing now 

ShockPop

Let love down, nobtr, retro physical and fooled me again

One after the other week after week full releases for no reason at all other than to prove a point,

Archived