💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best POP album of our time? (If We Exclude Gaga)

Versace

Featured Posts

Before you come in here with a Gaga album in mind can we please exclude

-Any Gaga album

-21 ( i don't consider it a pop album tbh)

so those being the exclusions what is the best of pop album in your opinion ? 

Oh and our time being the last decade so basically the best pop album within the last decade ?

I'm thinking one of these

1989, Teenage Dream, Good Girl Gone Bad, LOUD, In The Zone, Femme Fatale, I Am Sasha Fierce, Beyonce, The Dutchess, Missundaztood, Funhouse, Loose, Music Love Angel Baby, Born To Die/Paradise(it's pop yea ?) , Animal/Cannibal , Confessions On The Dancefloor

but i can't decide lol 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But... if you exclude The Fame there's literally barely any other than TFM or BTW because the ones you listed are only ok, even 21 only has like 3 actually good songs that aren't boring and only 3 from each of Lana's are good [each] and nowhere near the best & also madonna hasn't released an amazing album in OUR lifetime (late 90s and onward) so i hardly think she's in the competition

Alcina Dimitrescu

I think that The Desired Effect by Brandon Flowers was a pretty amazing pop album

The Fame

1- send nudes :proud:

2- he said no gaga albums

Broke With Expensive Taste

Its every genre and all genres at the same time.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

PrinceGaga

Teenage Dream is pretty perfect tbh, along with 1989. Not sure about the best of our generation since my vote would go to a Gaga album haha. 

AlexanderMagno

( Why are you asking for "The Best Pop Album of our time" but want us to exclude Gaga, Madonna and Adele? :flop: it's kind of hard to answer to because for me (and others I believe) few of the remainded albuns can be called "the best". )

Music Love Angel Baby is one of the best probably. But TFM or Born This Way should be...

Archived