Dramatica

Do you think a single release in November is a possibility? #LG5  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a single release in November is a possibility? #LG5

• Yes of course
    • Let it go Felicia

Featured Posts

Dramatica

November has always been a busy month for Gaga, I just can't see her doing nothing this year :saladga: Or not taking advantage of the AHS Hotel buzz.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Cocaine Heart

Anything is possible, it can come at anytime. We have no clue how much of progress Gaga has made with the album.

We going to boo

Maybe she should release a great collab with another artist and THEN release her lead single in 2016, i don't know.

I don't think anything will happen till 2016 music-wise though

Warholian

She's releasing it yesterday I think. I think it's possible the album will drop tomorrow, or even in a few hours. Do you think she'll have the blonde bob again? I hope she sings songs like Poker Face on there. I bet she's going to have Bad Romance part 2 as well. Expect the first music video in a few minutes. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Warholian

No.

moeting-1424963554.gif

GOOD GIF FGLOZELL NICE CHOICE GOOD ONE

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Maybe she should release a great collab with another artist and THEN release her lead single in 2016, i don't know.

A feature would be good, but i would only want something with Kendrick Lamar, Kanye or Rihanna

PrinceGaga

Anything is possible, it can come at anytime. We have no clue how much of progress Gaga has made with the album.

This 1000 times, yes. This makes it so much more exciting tbh. Over the last couple of days with TIHTY just dropping out of no where, has got me so amped for the drop of LG5. We literally have no idea how far though she is. I do have a feeling that they have a plan but the fact that WE have no clue is really exciting. Complete opposite of ARTPOP!

GloZell Green

She's releasing it yesterday I think. I think it's possible the album will drop tomorrow, or even in a few hours. Do you think she'll have the blonde bob again? I hope she sings songs like Poker Face on there. I bet she's going to have Bad Romance part 2 as well. Expect the first music video in a few minutes. 

WAT

eAFe3sx.jpg

Lady Gaga | Shakira

No and i'm ok with that.

She should focus on AHS now, besides she won't have any free time filming for the show and promoting her song at the same time.

This 1000 times, yes. This makes it so much more exciting tbh. Over the last couple of days with TIHTY just dropping out of no where, has got me so amped for the drop of LG5. We literally have no idea how far though she is. I do have a feeling that they have a plan but the fact that WE have no clue is really exciting. Complete opposite of ARTPOP!

maybe it's cause she still is in the writing process and nothing is done? we don't know tbh

Archived