Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

DJWS's Official Snapchat and no nudes haha

RegiRey

Featured Posts

DJWS releases his official Snapchat username.

DJWS asks not to send nudes or weird **** haha :hor: lets send our junk tbh

Paul get dat promo before you release Red Flame yaaaassss

*secretly adds him*

You're so cool

*doesn't add him cause i said i wouldn't and i don't see the point in adding him cause he isn't interesting to me*

*doesn't add him cause i said i wouldn't and i don't see the point in adding him cause he isn't interesting to me*

if you're not interested orย  dont find him interesting then why did you open/comment on a thread about him? :trollga: I see you.

was it to try and look cool about not caring?

ย 

*secretly adds*

sadie-youre-welcome-gif.gif

if you're not interested orย  dont find him interesting then why did you open/comment on a thread about him? :trollga: I see you.

was it to try and look cool about not caring?

ย 

*secretly adds*

sadie-youre-welcome-gif.gif

I commented because i wanted to say my opinion, and also pass the message that i'd like Gaga to get a Snapchat instead of the DJ. Is there anything wrong?

It'sย not like i just ruined your thread or something i don't see what's wrong.

:pray:ย 

I commented because i wanted to say my opinion, and also pass the message that i'd like Gaga to get a Snapchat instead of the DJ. Is there anything wrong?

It'sย not like i just ruined your thread or something i don't see what's wrong.

:pray:ย 

I know, i feel ya.ย  I'm just playing, i'm in a b---h/shady mood. but i'm glad you left your messageย  about gaga;s snapchat, I'll relay the message to ha:whitney:

the last time i joined snapchat demi lovato sent me these

JI7n5u7.jpg

MOufXeb.jpg

i am never using snapchat ever again

lmao, I need her snap asap :sharon:

ย 

then why the **** you comment that ur not gona add him. Do I comment to every petition there is in the world that I'm not gonna sign it?

MAKE IT WORK

So I guess I can't tell him to shave his hair and send it to me so I can use it as pubes anymore...

โ€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.โ€ โ€• Jean Dubuffet

Archived