SlaeUrAnus 16,111 Posted September 17, 2015 Share Posted September 17, 2015 Joseph Flinders, a radio producer in the U.K., has proved that the pen is mightier than the sword. Buzzfeed is reporting that when Flinders discovered his 11-year-old sister Lola had been told by a schoolmate that it was “disgusting” she had a gay brother, he posted an open letter on Facebook addressing the situation. Flinders explained to his sister, "I explained to her I wasn’t mad he said it, because it’s not the first person to have said something like that, but I was upset that she was upset and that she didn’t need to be because I’m a big boy.” http://www.queerty.com/gay-man-shuts-down-younger-sisters-homophobic-bully-with-one-fantastic-facebook-post-20150917?utm_source=bb82&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=artname&utm_content=17_2 A poor 11 year old should not have to hear these sort of things at a young age especially concerning a family member! Quite an educational response In my messy era. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PEDRO98 1,003 Posted September 17, 2015 Share Posted September 17, 2015 yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlaeUrAnus 16,111 Posted September 17, 2015 Author Share Posted September 17, 2015 yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss Slae In my messy era. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcphee 1,790 Posted September 17, 2015 Share Posted September 17, 2015 Love it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnpe 916 Posted September 17, 2015 Share Posted September 17, 2015 Cool story bring the ggd drama queens who'll make this story traumatic and s-xist MAKE IT WORK Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dangerous Man 9,245 Posted September 17, 2015 Share Posted September 17, 2015 Cool, I guess. I use though. "A little less conversation and a little more touch my body." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,054 Posted September 17, 2015 Share Posted September 17, 2015 Sorry but this is traumatizing for the girl AND it's s-xist. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.